dixie narco 501e-9

Hello, I'm looking for information on where to find the selector button bracket for this machine. I have to broken spots where the buttons have flown out.

TIA

Pete

dn 501e-9.jpg

Edited by HVS

its not a bracket, its a plastic piece that goes in the back, you have to take out everything from the back and put it onto the new piece, btw, get extras, prices are going up, i remember they were at $20, now close to $100, they are good for 276/501E

Edited by NYCandyMaN

21 hours ago, Gizmo Vending said:

Check out D and S vending.  Also vendors exchange.   I’ve bought that same bracket before from D&S.  

I've looked they don't have it

So if you look closely at the picture the plastic front cover piece is what's broke. And made the buttons pop out. Is that just a piece of plastic I can get from menards and cut to size to fix?

So how do I order from this manual I need the plastic piece as well if you look at the picture closely it's broke out around the right side middle to bottom

On 4/11/2024 at 3:37 AM, AZVendor said:

You don't need the panel, you need a new push button.  That's what broke off.  The PN is 801,805,710.31

Here is the manual for you: http://images.veii.com/images/Manuals/OEM/Dixie/DN-Coke-VRV-Exclusive-Parts-Manual.pdf