Bevmax2 DN5800 stopped cooling

I'm new at the vending world... Any help greatly appreciated :)

This machine was running fine until about one month ago it had an issue where it stopped cooling and at the same time the Nayax reader was disabled. I went in and shut it down and restarted it, the machine started working normally. I thought it could have just glitched for some reason. Ran fine for a few weeks. Last week the customer reported that it wasn't cooling. This time Nayax was working fine but it was 80 degrees inside. Restarted hoping that it would start cooling but didn't. I went into settings and verified that it's set to cool to 47 degrees. The system runs and I can hear the fan turning off and then back on. It seems like it is turning off and then on much more frequently than before. I noticed that the machine is too close to the wall, which I read could be a cause for this to happen. I took a small video clip while I was there, I'll post it on the link below in case it can give any clues. (you might have to copy paste it into a browser)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sAdVechw11PBV4Vp6

This machine is part of a route that I bought about 6 months ago, fortunately all the other machines are working fine. It is profitable so I would like to get it up and running sooner rather than later.

I'm planning to take a pallet jack this week to move it 4" from the wall like the manual says, I would like to go prepared in case I need to replace any parts or take with me any advise of possible troubleshooting steps while I'm there with the pallet jack.

Thank you so much for any input!!

Time get dirty, you have to go with process of elimination, check the easy stuff first, opening and closing the door won't help you, you must trip the door switch and wait for the compressor to go on, see what temperature it says, if it's high in the 60/70s + you have a compressor problem, but if it the 40 to 60 range, you'll need a vacuum, if you can get the machine lifted it would be easy, if not, you'll have to take out the bottom shelf, remove the panel to the compressor, and you should see net, it'll probably be full of dust bunnies, do not blow them into the compressor! Get an air gun of som sort, and air it out from the top, put vacuum under the machine to catch all the bunnies, repeat process in reverse to close. Temperature 🌡️ should start to drop immediately, dispose of bunnies 😁 option 2, if it clicking, it's usually the relay, get yourself a 3 in 1 on Amazon for $11, and hope that, that will sold you problem, make sure the machine is off while you're doing compressor

Edited by NYCandyMaN

That doesn't sound very good buy I can only hear a noisy fan running, not the compressor.  It definitely needs to be away from the wall so you may have cooked the compressor.  Turn the machine off for now so it can cool down.  When you return then see if the compressor runs.  If the condenser fan is noisy then you need to replace it.  If the compressor won't start but the condenser fan does then your problem is in the compressor or it's wiring.  Both should run at the same time.