Dixie narco 276e “Sold out” but not actually.

Recently purchased(first time owner) a Dixie Narco 276e machine that seems to be in good working condition. When slot 1 & 2 are loaded with a 16.9oz bottles I checked the actually sold out tab and that is all correct, when using the machine diagnostic sold out test it stats that slots 1-2 are not sold out and 3-7 are. When using motor function it easily vends the bottles with no hang up or issues with cam/timer setting on 2.  The coin machine has roughly $20 in change. I’m honestly at a loss for what to do in regards to fixing this.  

Check the sold out paddle to be sure it is pressed in enough.   If you can press that in more and then press your buttons and it changed from sold out to displaying a price then you will need to bring your rear spacer forward some.  If that isn’t the issue then I would take the sold out switch from a working column and trade with a column that isn’t working to check that switch.  

If the rear spacer setup doesn't fix it for you then change all of the motor switches.  They could be worn out internally.  They are 120v AC switches running only 5v DC through them.  It doesn't take much corrosion to interrupt that 5v.