Vendo Model Identification

Purchased a machine for clean-up/restoration and it is missing the badge identifying it's model/serial number.  I know it's a vendo machine from a sticker on the coin mechanism.  I could use a hand finding out the model and/or approximate year.  Will post what pics i can, I have a devil of a time uploading here

Screenshot_20240701_175117_Facebook.jpg

Well, for now it will only let me upload the one pic.  If I can get the forum to cooperate, I have plenty more.  If you can identify the unit with a particular image (remember, I have NO ID BADGE for the machine) let me know and I will attempt to post it.  

Thanks, yall.

No parts? Say it aint so!  

Are the just hard to find in general, or lack of interest in the model means no secondary market?  

All im looking to do is clean it up and get it working (easy to say, i know)

Can you bring me up to speed on what im getting into here?

That machine was old in 1985 and you'll see that the manual has 1980 written on it.  The design wasn't great so it went by the wayside pretty quickly.  No parts except generic things like light bulbs, sold out lights, selection switches, motor switches, coin mechs and you can get the cooling systems repaired or rebuilt.  But that's all.  It's no different than any other machine that people think are collectors items.  

Edited by AZVendor

4 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

That machine was old in 1985 and you'll see that the manual has 1980 written on it.  The design wasn't great so it went by the wayside pretty quickly.  No parts except generic things like light bulbs, sold out lights, selection switches, motor switches, coin mechs and you can get the cooling systems repaired or rebuilt.  But that's all.  It's no different than any other machine that people think are collectors items.  

Copy that.  Good to know!