Buzz Bites Energy Chews - Any info?

gemstate

• 7 months later...

Ascentvend,

Buzz Bites have 100 mg of caffeine, that is 5/4 the amount of caffeine as Red Bull and equivalent to a cup of coffee.  The energy also lasts longer.  So why would a person pay for something that is 0.75- $1.00 vend when they could get something that is 0.50.  That is still giving the owner a 0.35 profit.  You would be surprised how fast they are growing and check the testimonial page http://vendingsystems.com/clients.php, and that page is only going to grow. 

Why sell Buzz Bites when you can sell a gumball for $.25 and it costs $.02?

At a brice of $.15 cost. Ppl working bulk would need to sell Buz Bites at $.75.

Plus, you MUST use the Buzz Bite plastic junk, made in China machine. I know you say your manufacture is in UT for your machines but if I remember right, they are made by T.Pico that has its items manufactured in China.

Plus, if I am not mistaken, don't you have to be a registered vendor with Buzz Bites in order to buy the product?  So, you can't turn around and sell your machines to some other newby who doesn't know better.  Cuz the newby won't be a registered vendor, and won't be able to get the product to sell in the machines.

1) Don't talk top line figures, talk bottem line after cost. I'm sure the operator will feel scammed since they most likely paid 2-4 times what he should have for a machine that he could never use for any other product than yours.

2) Once he's been in business 3 years and the machines no longer work I'll be happy to put my metal, US made, machines in his place.

3) Quit trying to reinvent the wheel. A new product is great. Make it so that it will fit into an existing machine and let it go. I find it sad that you have a good product but you insist that ppl use your crappy overpriced equipment.

vend24 wrote:

I know a distrabutor that made $800 in two days. Do you think he would call these machines a piece of plastic junk?

mvalanoski wrote: [/b]

So, to start, I ordered one machine from Mad Dog. You can actually only order like 30 at a time for a premium of $10k but my boss got good talks from the owner and was able to set me up to order one machine and one case product [1440 BBs].

joebob wrote:

Holy cow! $330+ per machine! I don't know a whole lot about energy gum vending, but to me this sounds like a "business opportunity." I don't want to sound mean, but it sounds like an overpriced gumball machine to me. Then again, I could be completely wrong. 

joebob051977 wrote:

There are just some serious red flags that pop up in my head with Mad Dog and BuzzBites. Minimum orders, and a privlege to buy 1 at a time, expensive machines, and the exclusiveness of where to buy the product. To me those red flags mean "business opportunity (aka get rich quick scheme)."

The equipment I use for vending is not nearly that expensive. I could purchase Northern Beavers, which are quite expensive, for much less than $330 for a single head machine. I can buy a 3 head canister XYZ Easy Pro for $150 which get very good reviews on here.

Joe 

I know a distrabutor that made $800 in two days. Do you think he would call these machines a piece of plastic junk?

Now that's a biz op pitch if I ever heard one. This subject has been discussed here many times. Just type the words Buzz Bites in the search box and you'll find everything you want to know about the product. Don't expect to get peaches and cream answers though. Most, if not all, the people here hate the biz ops.

The past couple of months I've been seeing quite a few Buzz Bite machines listed on eBay. Out of all of them, there was just one that stated you needed to be a distributor in order to get the product. The others are ripping off the bidders just like they got ripped off.

Since your tag line lists only Buzz Bites websites, and not an individual vending website, I must assume that you are in this to sell and promote Buzz Bites.  I don't see any evidence that you are a vendor that bought into the Biz-Op and are trying to put vendors out on the street.

Do you know anything about vending?  You seem to know alot about BB's and promoting the bizop.

If you could buy the product from Sam's Club, the machine was competitively priced with no minimums and you could vend the product from any machine you wanted then it might be good. The buzz bites might very well be a great product, and if it is, then it is being held back by too many restrictions on the distribution of it through vending.  

Joe

Now it looks like VendAndy21, Vend24, and Duke23 are all the same person who seems to be a Buzz Bites Biz-Op Rep who is trying to stir up interest.  I`m sure we will be seeing some new posters posting on the subject if his past history is any sort of indication.

dperry wrote:

Now it looks like VendAndy21, Vend24, and Duke23 are all the same person who seems to be a Buzz Bites Biz-Op Rep who is trying to stir up interest.  I`m sure we will be seeing some new posters posting on the subject if his past history is any sort of indication.

very good observation darryl....

they are all the same person. i dont know why he feels the need to register and post under three different names.

discussion about products, machines, biz opps, are welcomed. lets just keep it like that and not turn the forum into a sales tool.

dperry wrote:

very good observation darryl....

they are all the same person. i dont know why he feels the need to register and post under three different names.

discussion about products, machines, biz opps, are welcomed. lets just keep it like that and not turn the forum into a sales tool.

I have been in and out of the vending industry, I'm not using this site as a sales tool.