KSL - Updated Site

candyman007

When I was in the bar business, we had code words like:  "Hire only PRESENTABLE PEOPLE",  "Hire people you would want to hang out with",  "Hire people who ......"

Anyways, Rob it is very very clear you have and continue to solidify yourself as the premier bulk locator in the country.

• 2 weeks later...

Video was good. I'm impressed you manage to respond to my e-mails so quickly while running a business that is expanding so fast. Clearly doing a very good job, and that is good. I want your business to be successful, because if you closed your doors I wouldn't have my 2 year 20$ replacements. Business is a team sport, and a good locator is a valuable member of the team.

Lurts, your comments are much appreciated!  We've been in business for two years now already if you can believe that. 

I've been trying to think of a tag line for KS.  "Kick Start - Your Consistent Locator"  or something that conveys that we're not here one day and gone the next.  It should also convey that we are consistent in sending out quality locations. 

Regards,

Rob

• 4 weeks later...

yeah I did and put in a triple candy machine in a speedy. Did $5.75 in 2 weeks with halloween around the women said they didn't use it as much. Since then I have gotten another which I used the restaurant/bar guarantee and I think this one may be really good. Have to wait and see I put in a shootin hoops. So far Kickstart is working very well for me :)