you know what I would like to see in this part of the forum?

JPVendCo.

I just saw that you ask me a question about the IRS watching this forum and many other forums.  If I told you how I know that they watch, I would have to strangle you.  If they spent more time looking for bombs in peoples underwear we would all be better off but they do read forums and if you owe any back child support...well lets not go there.

Poplady

LOL, strangle me huh? You couldn't pick a quicker way to kill me? :)

Seriously, though, I don't think anyone has any incriminating evidence here. Also, to paraphrase, of all the forums in all the internet the IRS is going to come here?

LOL, strangle me huh? You couldn't pick a quicker way to kill me? :)

Seriously, though, I don't think anyone has any incriminating evidence here. Also, to paraphrase, of all the forums in all the internet the IRS is going to come here?

well this would be a good place to start considering it is the biggest vending site on the web.the revenue section would be one place they may look at too,although it probably wont help them build much of a case against someone.

Antonio, I think you missed my point. First, I was making a Casablanca reference. Second, like you admit, nothing said here can get anyone in trouble...so why would they spend time looking? It would be easier to just audit random people - and more productive.

Seriously, only a few people here even make enough $ to generate any real revenue from an audit.

Kevin

Update: a couple collections came in

these are KS locations.

10.50 and the boot from management.(corp.)

4.50 salon

not lookin good so far!

Forgive the newbie question, but when you guys quote numbers like the above, are you saying this is the actual amount of money you pulled from the machine (gross) or your net?

• 1 year later...

Forgive the newbie question, but when you guys quote numbers like the above, are you saying this is the actual amount of money you pulled from the machine (gross) or your net?

The numbers must have scared him into realizing vending is work....this was his last post ever.

Archived