Lack of support from spouses, family

jb5580

Hello everyone, I thought this would make for a good discussion topic. I was just wondering, am I the only one who's spouse thinks they are nuts for venturing into bulk vending? I feel like I have no support from her and I need to pretty much hide what I'm doing when I go out working my vending business. I just have to say that  finding VENDiscuss has really helped me out because I can come on here and everyone is trying to encourage each other. I try to explain to my wife what I am learning on here and that there is real money to be made if done right and planned out properly. She thinks it's just a bunch of hogwash! It makes it hard when I get excited about vending and she wants nothing to do with it. Hopefully she will come around, I really hope to get this rolling good and have my son and daughter become involved in the business with me and make it a family business. They are young, 6 and 9 and think it is really cool. Any of you suffering from the same lack of support?

When you start making Big Money and She's still not onbroad, You Two have some Serious Issues.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point Islander

I sell Avon and do Bulk Vending.  My wife helps me with Avon but does not help me with vending yet.  I just started bulk vending this year.  When I first started vending my wife asked me where I was getting the money to buy machines. I said Avon money.  She had no response.  My wife does not care what I do as long as I continue to work a full time job, help take care of the children and help her maintain the home.  My wife sees that I love God, don't drink, don't smoke, and don’t hang out.  So she sees she could have done a lot worse.  When I make Avon and vending money my wife ask for none of it.  She is just happy to have a good husband.

But don't get it twisted.  God is good...not I.  Only he that is in me is good.

For those who are married to non supporters...don't worry.  Just purchase the machines and place them.  When you see the candy level has gone down on a machine significantly, don't service the machine.  Go get your spouse and take them to the machine.  Don't tell them where you are taking them.  Go to the machine after you have gone shopping or out to eat.  When you open the back she will change her mind.