Locations

songbirdz03

if I decide to use a locator, do I have a contract with the locator? Do they handle all of the paperwork with the location or do I? Or what if I decide to get a location by myself self, what do I do? Can someone tell me what happens when they get a location? And I appreciate any advice that I receive!

When You pay a locator their fee, they will find a location for you.  THey will email / call you with the name of the company and contact information. along with the address also.  I always call them up and schedule a time to come by and set up the machine.  I also ask what kind of candy they would like in the machine.

Then basically show up and install machine and fill it.

I always go back a week later and check it for 2 reasons

1. to see how the 1st week did $$ wise

2. to see if there was any problems that need to be addressed (usually not)

then based on what i got from the pull I let them know how often I will be back - usually a month later.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes.  Give every student a couple Buzz Bytes before class starts.  And maybe a Red Bull to wash it down with.

(Or a Spike shooter.  If Red Bull gives you wings, Spike Shooter will give you a friggin jet pack.)

Hello songbirdz,  have you thought about starting out with some used machines to keep your cost low?

This is what I was considering doing but with locators you can't really guarantee any type of income per locations. So what if you are able to relocate without paying again, but get a string of duds, then what? Pay the locator $300 for a snack location but you're bringing in less than $50 a month?

• 2 weeks later...