Hello Everyone!

Max080

Thanks for the response folks, guess I'll have to work on getting to 20 posts huh?  I guess I can start off by introducing myself.

I stumbled across this board mainly because of a frustration I have felt at my current job.  Here's the scenario..........Sitting at my desk working and I feel the sudden urge for a nice cold Diet Pepsi, get my money together and start heading down the hall.  The anticipation is building as I get closer to the machine, I just can't wait for that nice cold drink.  I put in my money and press the button................here it comes...........SOLD OUT.  It's okay though, there is another Diet Pepsi button on the machine, I press it............wait for it............wait for it.................SOLD OUT.  I then refrain myself from kicking the machine, press the money return button and head back to my desk with nothing. 

I'm sure everyone has product run out on them now and then, but this happens ALL OF THE TIME.  Not only on the soft drink machine but the snack machines as well.  So out of my frustration, here I am.  I've always thought about starting up a small business and believe I am very capable of doing so.  I just never had a business idea that made sense to me until I realized how many people out there might just want a cold drink, or a gumball, or some candy, just to make their day for at least one minute.  And maybe make that walk back to their desk a little more enjoyable.  So, with all of that said, you may hear from me time to time with a question or two but mostly I'll be reading.  Looks like it could be something fun to do that I could start small and build my way up.  We'll see  ;D