Hello

JEREMYTINA

Just wanted to introduce ourselves.  I am Jeremy and my wife is Tina.  We are brand new to bulk vending, and we have lots of questions.  We just purchased 33 Vendmasters doubles from someone moving his business to full line. A couple of them need work.  Any info on where to get parts (candy wheel and brush assemblies) would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Jeremy and Tina.  Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure about this but it looks like the Vendmaster is  a knock off of the Round Beaver.  You can look at their website and their are pdf's of them. The parts may be the same.  Their website is www.beavervending.com .  Take a look and see if they look the same.

Hi ya'll - welcome to the forums, it is a great place to learn and find out information.  It will help you avoid LOTS of mistakes as you continue to grow your business.

I dont personally have the information you seek, but as hillbilly said check out that website it may have what you need.  If not I'm sure someone will be by and give you the info.

Welcome to the forums.  Hope you got a good deal on those machines.

Read everything you can here, and keep asking questions. 

If you only have a couple of machines that need work, you could just use those for parts for the other machines.

Only 28 are in working condition .  4 have coin mech problems.  The mech spins with no coin.  The coin dog looks rounded a bit from wear.  I am trying to find replacements, but that doesn't seem likely.  Maybe I can grind it square again.