Greetings From Newbie In Georgia

CandyVend

Hello Everyone,

For some time I"ve been peeking into the vending world wondering if this business minded woman could do something on her own to build a small business empire. I'm proud to say I have taken the plunge into the candy world. There is much to be learned , I have already ran into some very helpful and great people, looking forward to meeting more great people.

A bit about me:

Ive lived in Savannah, GA since 1989, I enjoy the outdoors, photography, walking, the beach, cooking/grilling, networking, and meeting new people. I have a busy work life with my other company that I am a co-partner of, blessed with good friends and a wonderful rescue dog, no kids, divorced, degreed, enjoy a broad aray of music, and hope to travel more often in the coming years.

A bit about me:

Ive lived in Savannah, GA since 1989, I enjoy the outdoors, photography, walking, the beach, cooking/grilling, networking, and meeting new people. I have a busy work life with my other company that I am a co-partner of, blessed with good friends and a wonderful rescue dog, no kids, divorced, degreed, enjoy a broad aray of music, and hope to travel more often in the coming years.

Sounds as if you'll fit right in here. Welcome aboard!