New Sponsor - World Vend Locations

caserri

VENDiscuss welcomes World Vend Locations, a new sponsor on our forum. Please see their ad at the bottom of the site and let them know you found them through VENDiscuss.

Well, I spoke to World Vend and they sound like a good deal.  They are an in person locator, not telemarketing.  No reason to turn them away without a try Mainor.  I gave KickStart 6 weeks for one location and they could not deliver.  The area was not open to the telemarketing evidently.

Someone on here said a few months back that Eddie comes and goes so I guess he is gone again!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, Eddie is working full time locating.  He has quite a number of people locating for him as well.  He has found 13 locations us in the last 30 days (more than thirty if you consider the 25% we turn down).  He only accepts new work when he finishes a customers order and they do not place a reorder.  He attempts to be responsible and not hold his customers money for too long.  When he cannot place an order in a timely fashion, he offers to refund your money.  He is exceptionally honest, and has the best communication of all of the locators we have tried.  He is available by phone or email all day long.  Emailed and spoke with him today.  He had a lot of orders going the last time I talked to him, so he may not be taking any new clients right now.  Keep trying back with him.  You will not be disappointed.  Probably not the best thread for this, but I felt it necessary to speak up on the matter.

Sorry we've been swamped. We don't take on every job request we either. Our limited staff dictates that we only commit to what we can actually complete. Also it's not very economic to travel over 300 miles for small orders.  We WILL however, contact you shortly due to another job out your way.

You see MOST locating companies out there will promise you anything and also take your deposit along with it.   After that you are pretty much at their mercy.

We  don't do that.    ALL our up front expenses are our own.   So you gotta appreciate that.

P.S. Most orders within the  Mmidwest are handled right away.....within a week or so. 

Just give us a call    1888-956-4929

Our ad is posted at the bottom of this site

• 1 month later...

Phone # correction for World Vend Locations.  1888 290 5679

So what's the story with World Vend?

I noticed their ad is no longer on this forum.

It was only put up last month and now it's gone.

Anyone using them still?

I spoke to him a couple of times...I just didn't get a good feeling.

He said a couple things during our initial phone call that made me believe he wasn't paying much attention to our conversation.

Then I got prices from him during a conversation a few weeks later.

But, those prices changed a bit when I was ready to try him out.

I let it go at that point ---- too many red flags.

He may be a great guy and locator for all I know --- I never used him so I don't mean to bash.

I just wondered if this was another flash-in-the-pan locator since he seems to have grown quiet around here.