4vendingtips.com locating service?

jmac

I signed up for them over a year ago. They do not activly look for locations. they have about 4 websites that get alot of traffic. Some of those people are looking for vending services. Once you sign up, they will send you any leads they get. The first person in your area the responds, get the first shot.

So the porccess goes like this(I have gotten 2 leads, & bought none)

1- you get an email with info about the loc, 3 of employees, traffic, machines wanted(they alwys ask for more than they need)

2- you send a responce that you are interested.

3- They send you the detailed info

4- you contact the loc and make a deal

5- if you place machines then you pay for the loc(per machine)

They changed things a bit, because people were not p[aying after placing the machiens. You now have to give them a credit card number to get the deatiled info.

Here is a email I got from them on Jan 6, 2010

Hey Steven,

We have a vending location available in your area!

Now, we have an easier process! Details in link below…The first vendors to reply, will get the first shot at it.In some areas, we have only 1 vendor; that may be you.So, don't delay even if you are reading this email days after we sent it.

This location is approx 11 miles away from youin el paso, Texas 79915.(* if too far from you, change your requirements - see PS note at bottom) It has 40 employees & 100 customers per day.

They are requesting:

2 Snacks Machines *

2 Sodas Machines *

0 Coffee Systems / Machines

0 Cold Food Machines

1 Frozen Food Machines

0 Bulk Candy / Gumballs Machines

0 Capsules & Superballs Machines

0 Medical Supplies Machines*

In certain accounts, a combo can replace a snack & a soda

Hours you can service this location are:

at your convienience 

Steven, if you can provide a quality vending service to this location you are welcome to meet the location and discuss it with them.

Before we give you the location details, I need you to understand how our program works.NOTE: We have recently changed our process and forms, be sure to click the link below.

Please click on this link where you can read all about it and get started:http://www.4vendingtips.com/location-agreement.htm 

Like I said, they always ask for too many machines( I think they push them to ask for more machine, because they charge per machine)

Last year, before I was set up with coke for machines, they sent me one and latter offered me a discount to buy it. I guess no one wanted it. By the time I contacted them about this one it was gone.

• 3 months later...