Locks keyed the same..

Well Im getting pretty good sized in the snack and soda business.. Id like ot key all my locks the same..where is the best place to get locks for these machines all keyed to one key? Ive been watching ebay..but any other places?

Camlock systems at camlock dot com will custom fabricate all the locks you need and give you a unique key (out of millions of possible combinations) that matches all the locks they make for you.  if you call them, they will send you a free sample of the lock and key you want from their catalog, so you can check it fits your equipmen., They have a pretty wide variety of locks and keys, and the price is not too bad, better than I could find on eBay.  I ordered 120 locks and 10 keys, turnaround was less than 3 weeks.  Very satisfied!

Camlock systems at camlock dot com will custom fabricate all the locks you need and give you a unique key (out of millions of possible combinations) that matches all the locks they make for you.  if you call them, they will send you a free sample of the lock and key you want from their catalog, so you can check it fits your equipmen., They have a pretty wide variety of locks and keys, and the price is not too bad, better than I could find on eBay.  I ordered 120 locks and 10 keys, turnaround was less than 3 weeks.  Very satisfied!

May I ask what you paid for the 120 locks and 10 keys??

There are many different lock companies out there. I use Locking Systems International 1-800-657-5625.

Just remember you are looking for "registered locks" that means you get a unique custom lock that only you will have a key to.