Ok, how the #$%&$# do I figure out which spiral to order?

So I have 3 AP 6600 4-wide snack machines - none of the spirals in the candy slots are deep enough to take the little 5 hour energy drinks and those machines do not have any of the dual spirals like my LCM's which is where I vend the 5-hour drinks from.

Can you just take one of the existing spirals and stretch them and cut off excess? - looking at the various web sites that have parts there are a million spirals, but nothing specifically for the 6600 I don't want to buy a bunch of them and hope to find one that works - those little energy drinks sell well and it's pixxing me off that I can't hammer them into one of the existing spirals (the big chip spirals don't work - the first couple vend ok then they fall over and jam up.)

ABC

So I have 3 AP 6600 4-wide snack machines - none of the spirals in the candy slots are deep enough to take the little 5 hour energy drinks and those machines do not have any of the dual spirals like my LCM's which is where I vend the 5-hour drinks from.

Can you just take one of the existing spirals and stretch them and cut off excess? - looking at the various web sites that have parts there are a million spirals, but nothing specifically for the 6600 I don't want to buy a bunch of them and hope to find one that works - those little energy drinks sell well and it's pixxing me off that I can't hammer them into one of the existing spirals (the big chip spirals don't work - the first couple vend ok then they fall over and jam up.)

ABC

The right hand spiral that you are using in your dual spiral machine is the same as the single candy spiral. You can try to fit them in that spiral and see if it works. As far as stretching the existing ones you have, you can but you need to stretch each opening separately and not the whole spiral at once. It can be done but it can also be a big pain in the butt.

Is that a shallow depth or normal depth?

The spiral in a 6600 will work in any other AP model except Studio's and newer. In otherwords all AP model coils from the 110 series and older down to the 6000 and 7000's will work and sometimes all you need is a plastic adapter.