Vendstar 3000

VCUB

Someone offered me five three headed vendstar 3000s for $350. As you know I am new at this and was wondering what a good price would be? They are fully functional and look to be in good condition. Are these nice vendors that are relaible and don't breakdown?

Venstar 3ks can be found on ebay for as little and $25 each. You have the advantage of seeing them before buying and not worring about shipping.

I have 110 venstars 3ks they work alright for me. As has been mentioned in other threads you are limited with them to only tripples. Also most of them have candy wheels which limit you from gum and toys.

At the right price I would still buy more. I would offer him less

I personally would not use or buy vendstar 3000's. If you are just starting out I would buy singles and then you can make any combination you want with them. 3 singles can be 3 locations-----1 triple is 1 location. I currently have 1 vendstar and 1 1800 triple vend in my warehouse just taking up room. I just dont care for triples of any make or model.

As others have said, you can get Vendstars for $25 ea. I've found them for as cheap as $16/ea and I think some here have reported even less. I would buy a Vendstar for $30 or less. They are excellent machines, and when someone vandalizes or steals them you won't be upset because they are so cheap to replace :)

You should post this topic in the bulk vending section instead............anyways i personally hate vendstar 3000's with a passion............i threw one away and gave another to a friend..............i use 1 800 vending machines and i love them.........they work great and allow you to do gumballs in the middle canister which are very profitable and vendstars cant do this

Maybe that Cassarino guy will move this to the bulk thread.

But there is a lot of disagreement about the Vendstars.  Some love them because they are so cheap, and some hate them because they are so cheap.

If I can get a good deal, and they are in decent shape, I would buy them in an instant.

I would be reluctant to place them in any high risk area, and think they would work perfect in an office environment.  I have one in an office right now.

These things are super light, and I have found real easy to work on.  They pop together, and pop apart easily.  Also because you can find them cheap enough, you can buy extras just for parts.

$70 each is too high.  I would offer less, and be prepared to walk away.  That is the way to get deals.  Just remember there are more machines around the corner.

Vendstar is what we like to call a Biz-Op.  The company sells tons of these machines at a ridiculous price, giving the "investor" the idea that they are going to be making all their money back in a couple of months, and so many people have been suckered in that there is a ton of these machines available out there, and lots of them brand new.  Some of these people try to make back their bad investment, thinking the machines are what they paid for them, so you will see people thinking they are offering deals at $200 to $300 each.

Yeah, he's still my friend............i could have put the machine on craigslist but I probably would have only gotten like $30 for it...........it wasn't worth my time to post it and then talk to people about it and negotiate the price and all that mess...........so i figured i might as well just be nice and give it away to a friend

These machines are ok for use.  I bought ten when I first started and thought I wanted to do bulk.  After placing one, I found out about 3rd party soda machines and started placing those.  I had bought the Vendstars for $50 each and resold the remaining 9 for $750!  Buy em cheap and you cant be burned by them.  I did look at about 100 ads before I found someone with a price lower than $75 in NJ for Vendstars a year ago.    It only took me about 2 weeks to sell them on Craigslist.