Buying beverages

jt13

I'm looking at a route to buy and the guy says he buys his beverages at a wholesaler in dc which would be out of my way. Where do people typically buy their 20 oz bottles? Wholesale clubs or wholesale distributors. Anybody in here from Northern Virginia that knows of a good one? Thanks, James

You can buy gatorade, vitamin water e.t.c from whole sales distributors.  I buy them from Sam's Club.  You can buy 24 packs of gatorade and such.  I prefer to vend cans if possible instead of 20 oz bottles.  Cans you can buy from any where and wal-mart has them very cheap. 

I have 3 coke 3rd party machines in my area in NC.  Their prices are rediculous.  I have heard it varies in different areas so it would be important to find out in your area by contacting your local coke distributor.  Coke charges me $10/case for cans which is over .40/can.  At these prices, I don't even want to know the prices for the bottles.

in my area under the gold buying program for volume it is a few cents over 15$ per case for 20oz main line products such as coke diet coke and sprite, a few dollars less a case if you are looking for flavors like fanta orange, vault, nestea, and other not as popular flavors.

in my area under the gold buying program for volume it is a few cents over 15$ per case for 20oz main line products such as coke diet coke and sprite, a few dollars less a case if you are looking for flavors like fanta orange, vault, nestea, and other not as popular flavors.

Same for me. 15.69 for Coke, 13.67 for Fanta

mxer where can I get products like vitamin water, gatorade, etc. ?

Gatorade is available at places like Sam's or through your local Pepsi Bottler.

Vitamin Water is also available through Sam's and other warehouse clubs but most of the time it is in mixed cases (two or more flavors), invariably one sells far better than the other so you will wind up with a surplus of one. Vitamin Water is a Coke product. To order direct from the bottler most will require a minimum order, for me locally its a 15 case minimum. That's 15 cases total, not of one flavor.

One suggestion is try to find a vendor locally and see if he will let you piggy back smaller orders onto his until you get big enough to order directly on your own.

Hope this helps.

Nobody's mentioned Restaurant Depot so I will.  I used to deal with each bottler, but I can get most 20 oz. selections at RD.  Also, they have gatorade and Vit water in single flavor 24 cases, unlike Sam's.

Walmart has lowered their prices for most Pepsi/Coke product to $5 a case (a hell of a deal).  For other types of drinks such as RedBull, Rockstar. Monsters....Costco.

Also, I do get some things at our local Cash and Carry.

Travis

Cans that is... bottles are a whole different story