Hot Spot Locations

Hillbilly

I told my wife I had a good feeling about the location that Kelly secured for me and man was I right. The parking lot to this place was huge and full of cars.  It is an antique mall in the middle of an historic town.  It is also the center of a large white water rafting area.  There was about 20 people in the place at 11:00 in the morning. Talked to the guy Kelly talked to and placed the machines right in front of the sales counter. Verified the commission amount and service schedule and chit chatted for a while.  He really was a nice guy.  A bonus was that he had a Northwestern peanut machine for sell that I got to ogle while I was there.

I am the only vendor in there. This should be a great location for bouncy balls and gumballs.

The only thing that went wrong was that I forgot to put .25 price labels on the machines. He said I could place them at the next service.

I originally gave Kelly an A for his efforts.  After placing the machines I have to change that to an A+.

Thanks a lot Kelly.  Keep it up Bro.

I hired Kelly yesterday. He got me a location same day. I will post a more comprehensive review after I install the machine. So far it looks good. Quick, reasonably priced, and the location sounds good.

It went in well. The owner(or manager?) even said that my caller did a good job, and that's always nice to hear. I expect it will do reasonably well. I don't see too many customers, but she gave it a prominent spot near the cash register, and she was quite friendly. I think it will be a pleasure to service. I'm purchasing more locations. Things routinely go well between me and locators, and this was no exception to that rule. Hot spot is the place to go for commission so far. I'll update after I receive more locations.

• 2 weeks later...

Delivered my machine to a store location Kelly found for me.

All went smooth.

The decision-maker may be a little demanding, but that's part of the challenge of vending.

Kelly did his job, and a great job at that.

The location looks VERY promising as there was pretty good traffic coming and going....especially for a 4pm on Friday afternoon.

And there's potential to get into several more sister-stores if all works well at this one.

Thanks Kelly!

A+ job...great communication, awesome work ethic, always a positive attitude, and you get results.

I signed on to hsl about 2 weeks ago.for 4 locs or 2 locs and a rack.I have placed a trip in the loc,that i got,and think the loc might work out.I am confident that the others will be placed soon.my problem is waitng for locs.I realize that 2 weeks is not that long,but I am on a mission to

have 5-10 locs.a month. based on current placement i cant order more,because i am waiting for the others i ordered to be placed.I admit i  had 2 locators at the same time..one for charity and hsl i was holding off on the other locator,and giving hsl a chance get locs.with volume i have no problem with comm.but right now charity locs have been placed much quicker.and i will not stop my quest to attain my goal of 200 locs.Kelly it is my sincere wish that your co can provide this  thanks  ron

• 2 weeks later...

Everything went OK on the 1st service of my location from Kelly. It will probably average $20 to $25 after commission. A little higher if I can can get my stuck lock out of the bouncy ball machine. :) Forgot my pliers (lock sticking to the fresh paint I put on the lid).

• 1 month later...

I realize this topic is more than 30 days old but I believe this is posted where it should be.

I also hired Kelly for 1 rack location, ended up with 2.

Communication = Excellent, kept me in the loop throughout the process.

Speed = Excellent, now it took 2 weeks from order to placement. But in the areas I'm in this is excellent.

Location Type = Excellent, both are Mexican Restaurants, in fact one believes they also want a sticker machine.          Meet with them again on Monday to further discuss, my goal is to add not replace.

Price = Very Fair, I know Kelly had to work hard to find these. I have a tough time when locating in person.

Placement = Excellent, both places were expecting me.

Will be hiring in the future, just need to go and collect some quarters.

2nd service today on this location. Got the lock open(Came right out) on the bouncy balls.  Revenue about the same as last time except double for the balls because of the stuck lock. Looks like I'll break even on the locating fee and machine costs at about 6 months here. May try to add a 1" or 2" toy next service and switch to a mini rack stand. Thanks again Kelly.

kelly is everything one could expect from a locator.I think calling him a partner rather then just some locator is more apropriate.he has found me 3 locations,just recently that I still have to service for the first time.when bob butler used to hang here he said that he has to like the location along with it being a good earner,he wouldnt place a machine in a location if the owner is a golpher bag or mistreats his help,etc.I have adapted this way of thinking too,and the locations that kelly found seem to have great potential and the owners seem good to work with too.thank you business partner,this is a start to a long relationship.

BTW:my wife is reading over my shoulder and wants to know when I will propse to you!!