Best Locations

Emrys

I'm just getting started in vending, bought my first machine back in March. I'm wanting to expand now,  but I don't know the best places to try and get a coke/snack machine put it. What are some locations that bring in a decent amount of cash but also are fairly easy to get a machine into without owners putting up a fuss? I don't have a legit business yet, so I can't try and get into a corporate type of place that might want to verify the business.

Not sure what you mean by "legit" but 95% of accounts dont ask for a business lic, or even insurance. However I suggest you "get legit" and act like a professional vending company. Not becuase an account will ask to see a business lic or anythig. Because in order to comete for the nicer accounts you will need to look professional.

To answer you question, nursing homes are great location and usually can be had with only a drink snack machine.

I own a vending company and a vending consulting company so I know what works and nursing home dollar to dollar in ROI is pretty high.

Most people aren't going to hand you anything on a platter.

If it was as easy as asking "what is the easiest way to make the most profit" then a lot of people would have a lot more money.

You might luck up and get a really good answer but most business owners know that you don't stay in business by answering these types of questions.

General questions- yes.

I want to start a business but I don't want to do any research, leg work, or experimenting because I just want you to tell me everything and hand me your business plan questions- no.

Whoa, calm down. I was just asking what kind of locations generally do better, hair salons, nail shops, or what.

I think it was the way you worded it that irritated me because asking like that doesn't make me as hostile.

The original post gave off a totally different vibe.

Ok....carry on...

Auto repair shops are big for me. But any Place Men Work for a living(hot sweety type work) will do well, for me offices dont compare but are needed to build a route.

"Building a route" is not always the answer. I have seen plenty of people get into vending and "build a route" only to find themselves in dept up to their rear ends and making little to no money. The ROI is to important. I think the #1 reason people fail in vending is having the  "building a route" mentality and loose site about ROI.

If you have machines sitting and not on location then sure place them at some slow movers as long as they are on your way to the volume accounts. However be looking to move them if you can land bigger accounts.

I don't have a legit business yet, so I can't try and get into a corporate type of place that might want to verify the business.

Why do you say you do not have a legit business? It looks like as long as you use your name for the busniness name you are pretty much set in TX. http://www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/businessstructure.shtml You will of course need to check with your local town to verify but it looks like if you use "Insert full name here" Vending Company you are in business.

In Texas you don't need a business license to get started, you can get your sales tax permit under your name or go down to the local county courthouse and file an assumed name, ought to cost around 30-40 bucks. The bank will require a copy of that if you want to open an account with the business name on it.

Let me know if you need any other help.

Mike

condo hotels on the beach r great...hard to get into the big name places...but get in with a management company that runs 1 can open many other doors....these management companies run other builds. also...........big advantage is having lia. insurance....these management co. ask for it......i think insurance is a good idea, secures business, lets you stand out ,,,,,,ummm  ran out of selling points