new stickers from a&a

mizugori

Just got the email from A&A today about some new products. I have been wanting to try some flat-vend products, and I was thinking about trying the southpark and domo stickers.

That domo crap is weird but it seems popular, especially with asian kids, when I was in Vegas a week or ago this kid tried for half an hour to win a freaking domo doll out of a crane game (and I am the crane MASTER but I couldn't even win it for this kid - I tried valiantly several times but the damn things are so square there's no way to grip them. But I digress.)

Anyways, what do you guys think? And what stickers have you had good sales with?

• 6 months later...

Just got the email from A&A today about some new products. I have been wanting to try some flat-vend products, and I was thinking about trying the southpark and domo stickers.

That domo crap is weird but it seems popular, especially with asian kids, when I was in Vegas a week or ago this kid tried for half an hour to win a freaking domo doll out of a crane game (and I am the crane MASTER but I couldn't even win it for this kid - I tried valiantly several times but the damn things are so square there's no way to grip them. But I digress.)

Anyways, what do you guys think? And what stickers have you had good sales with?

I just got some 1in DOMO figures from A&A. I'm going to be selling them for 50c. I'll let you know how it goes. Does anybody else sell them?

SSM Vending has great tattoos. Girls Upper and Lower Back Tats and Skulls Series 3 sell well on my route. I've been in the bulk biz for over 23 years and remember the flat vend craze in the late 80's. Flat vending is not what it use to be..maybe it will come back one day..I still have a few Steiner Sticker Machines on the street! At one time a box of 300 stickers was $45 !!

Archived