Sports arena vending machine

bigtay6187

Hey everyone,

My friend has a SPORTS ARENA vending machine. It is one of those machines where you follow the light around the border and  hit the button when you think it will hit the red light instead of the white lights...I will post a pic soon. But anyways all that seems to be wrong with it is that it is dirty and need a new lock on it. Any thoughts on if I should purchase it from him. If so how much?

I know exactly what you are talking about.  If you land on the red light, you can get a prize as small as a keychain all the way up to the latest DVD movie. 

First, I would scope out the area and see if you can even find a place for this type of machine.

The only place I have seen these machines are at some of the wal-marts that still have a game room.  and places like Dave and busters, chuck e cheese type restaurants, In which the restaurant owns all the machines.

As for a price, I would have no clue.  Best of luck!

haha yea Ninnjinn,

I have no idea what to do with it or if i should offer to buy it from him. It is litterally a night light in his house though so I figure I should make some use of this thing.

If  anyone has some suggestions let me know.

haha yea Ninnjinn,

I have no idea what to do with it or if i should offer to buy it from him. It is litterally a night light in his house though so I figure I should make some use of this thing.

If  anyone has some suggestions let me know.

if it's in his house and he isnt interested in placing it himself ask him to let you place it and when you find a spot give him a portion of the profit until you pay him what he wants for it.

if it's in his house and he isnt interested in placing it himself ask him to let you place it and when you find a spot give him a portion of the profit until you pay him what he wants for it.

Now that is something I never thought about!  That is an excellent idea.  Or if he has a price, then go look for a location for it, then when you have one, THEN buy it from him.

now that I see it, my first thought was that's the kind of machine you have to have a sticker on for revenue reporting to city or state or whoever Im not sure because I avoid machines that have  to do that. kinda like the crane machines have those stickers.

Yea I have ways to transport it...I live in Texas....someone I know has a truck.

That was my thought though...what the hell am I going to do with this thing, its a crazy monstrosity.

I guess make an offer and resell it? or Just leave it alone?

• 2 weeks later...

i have one of these bought it from a skating rink works great i added a bill acceptor on it. but it was dirty as hell  got it looking  decsent  but cant find a location for it, that is the hard part...

my friend