question about my snack machine

Ive been trying to figure out how to set the prices on my snack machine with no luck at all. I have no manual but the paperwork i found in it say that its a wittern group machine. The model # is 3015ada. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Look on the inside of the machine it should show you the instructions.

Are you pushing the red button on the control board first before you try setting prices?

I dont have a template or manual in front of me but I think it is the following.

Red Button on control board (should beep once you push it.)

the 5 button then the selection  and price followed by the # button. Just repeat for each selection.

Once you are done with all the prices just stop and it will reset it self to vend mode with your set prices.

RJT,

Hit it perfectly. Let me expand a little for clarity.

Hit Red Button (you will hear a beep)

Press the number "5"

Press the selection you want to set price (example A1)

Press the new price you want (example 75)

Press the " # " key

Do again until all prices are set, then press red button to leave service mode.

There is a copy price function but lets stick with the simple stuff.  ;D

Wanted to say thanks again for all the help. Went today and serviced the machines and changed the prices! ALL BY MYSELF!

Just using common sense has increased my weekly gross in 1 month by $80 between all of my machines. Im hoping to shorten my ROI from 8 months to about 6 if these numbers keep up.

Wanted to say thanks again for all the help. Went today and serviced the machines and changed the prices! ALL BY MYSELF!

Just using common sense has increased my weekly gross in 1 month by $80 between all of my machines. Im hoping to shorten my ROI from 8 months to about 6 if these numbers keep up.

how did you increase sales? raising prices?

The lady I bought the route from just put whatever she wanted in the machine. It took me 3-4 weeks to finally get rid of all the things that don't sell. Only downside is that I may have to stop by and back fill some in the middle of the week. I'm sure I won't mind though, lol.

The lady I bought the route from just put whatever she wanted in the machine. It took me 3-4 weeks to finally get rid of all the things that don't sell. Only downside is that I may have to stop by and back fill some in the middle of the week. I'm sure I won't mind though, lol.

Yeah I am in the same boat though I'm less convined sales will really pick up but my machines had a lot of oddball stuff in it like natures way bars and trail mix. That may sell some places like an office but not a mechanic shop