UPFRONT BULK LOCATING

Im glad eddie is not catching hell right now! Im also glad he has happy customers! But I gotta tell ya he's alot more exciting when  people are pissed off at him!  ;D

Right ...LOL

I'm always up for a little scuffle LOL

I'll think of something Will...don't you worry

Just nobody mess up this thread. If you want to do an eddie bashing start a new one  ;)

did the florida half iron out your way at disney a couple of times...twice that is

Good luck on your Ironman tri, are ya gonna get a tattoo after you finish? lol Yeah, I figured I'd do the FL half as my first half since it's close and not too hilly...or so I've heard. Not like FL has any respectable hills outside of Clermont anyways.

Good luck on your Ironman tri, are ya gonna get a tattoo after you finish? lol Yeah, I figured I'd do the FL half as my first half since it's close and not too hilly...or so I've heard. Not like FL has any respectable hills outside of Clermont anyways.

nah..I'm not a fan of tats...not for me anyway there cool on other people though  :-[ LOL

FL half is flat and fast, think my last one mu bike ave was 22 mph or so and had sub 7 min miles

let me know if you sign up for nxt yrs we go to disney around that time(its end of may usuallu) maybe I can work it in...that'd be cool

I have been working with Eddie and he has gotten me some pretty good locations - most of them doing way over the national average and a couple doing around 50 a month. 

I like the new deal he has going now - works great for me and the price is very good, I can afford to get even more out on location at that price.

After our current order we are going to the upfront systen everyone else is using with Eddie.  The locations are coming faster now.  The few issues we have ever had, have been solved with solid communication between us.  We are going to continue have Eddie locate on a permanent basis for us from this point forward.  He has always ensured that we are satisfied.  The terms have been good.  We both understand what the other expects.  We have truly formed a partnership between our companies.  This is the type of relationship we wanted to foster with a locating company.  Eddie's team works exceptionally hard, and they get results, even in a flooded market like Tampa.

BTW,  Happy belated birthday Eddie!

At least your wife will let you have one. Mine heard to much from my mother how was with a bicycle as a kid.

(too much Evel Kenivel type riding) So I can have a  bike with a motor.

Gee Eddie your young.  Forgot to say  happy bday to  you. So hope it was a good  Happy Late B DAY.

At least your wife will let you have one. Mine heard to much from my mother how was with a bicycle as a kid.

(too much Evel Kenivel type riding) So I can have a  bike with a motor.

Gee Eddie your young.  Forgot to say  happy bday to  you. So hope it was a good  Happy Late B DAY.

believe me aint nobody around here happy about it but me...LOL

23 broken bones...spinal fusion...total knee replacement on my right knee and pins in my left elbow and drill holes in the back of my head to relieve the brain swelling in Dec 09.

If my awesome wifes secret wish would come true I wouldn't be surfing,snowbarding...running triathlons and much less riding dirt bikes and crotch rockets LOL

But they'd be better off wishing for magic beans and pixie dust because I've been doing it since I was 6 and I aint quiting until I break a hip..then I still aint LOL

[attachment deleted by admin]

the other thing coming up is machines already there at the location.

Now... we do ask and if there  are any other machines there and I will send it to you because some places will support more than one. But if you go out there and you think it wont it does not count against you and I'll replace.

Also sometimes they say they have no other machines and you get out there and there are three.  I have no idea why they tell us no machines there in a 10x10 barber shop like they cant see them from where there standing or something...it's stupid...but it happens and we just replace and apologize for the wasted trip.

No... I won't reimburse your gas money LOL...no one has asked...just sounded funny in my head.

Nah but really we ask so we can give you a heads up and you can decide wether you even want to ck it out or not.

what was the attachment that got deleted from your post, and how do you run triathlons with all that surgery having been done?

if you ever place toy machines let me know, lol.

I'm Bionic LOL

attachment was little pic from sundays race...it was too big.

I need to clarify a couple of more things. Payment is due when I email you the 5th location not when you place the 5th. I dont know what you work schedule is and how long it will take for you to get it out. One guy on here  has not placed and it's been two weeks and he emailed me that it will be two more weeks. He paid already and I called the locations for him and let them know of the delay. but we'll still be lucky if most place.

And I'll help him out since his work schedule killed him sorta out of the blue and its just imposible for him to get them out and he has kept in touch ...and yes..he paid.

Which leads me to... If you do not place within 5 business days of me emailing you the location your sorta on your own.

We'll always have exceptions and I dont want to stick anybody out or anything but there has to be some sort of guidline so vendors dont just get to it when they feel like it because ,afterall the locator replaces if they say NO.

[quote author=eddiebauervending link=topic=9962.msg79772#msg79772 date=1280202553

btw 6th overall sunday in the 40 and over vet x class on my new bike(new to me...I put the new plastics and graphics and seat cover on sat night)

You need some vendiscuss graphics on that bike.

[quote author=eddiebauervending link=topic=9962.msg79772#msg79772 date=1280202553

btw 6th overall sunday in the 40 and over vet x class on my new bike(new to me...I put the new plastics and graphics and seat cover on sat night)

You need some VENDiscuss graphics on that bike.

that'd be trick...there is a company here in houston called bone head graphics that makes custom graphics for mx. they made one for my buddies roofing company for our bikes a couple of yrs ago. He used our racing as a sponsorship/advertising write something or nother.

If steve says I can when these wear out in a few months I'll get bone head to make some...good idea man

I was really hesitant to give Eddie a try just because of all the drama that was taking place here on the forum.  But a few weeks ago he and I had some PM, email, and phone conversations and I decided to give him a shot so I could have first hand experience about what the hype was all about.  This was still during the his pre-pay days.

Customer Service - A+ - Eddie's customer service is top-notch, just as good if not better than Rob's.  The two communicate differently, but both are very quick. Rob confessed to wanting to be a senator and Eddie is a biker and surfer.  It makes sense that their communication style is different.  But, anytime I emailed Eddie with a question or concern, I had an answer within hours.

Speed - B+ - Speed was good as I received the locations that I paid for within a week.  The reason that this is not an "A" is because of issues receiving a replacement for one location.  This is somewhat beyond Eddie's control so here are the facts so you can decide:

I delivered a location that was approved by the manager but I was asked to remove it by the owner the day after I placed it.  I emailed Eddie and I was sent a replacement location for it 2 days later.  When I went to deliver that machine they didn't know why I was there and had no one with the contact name I was given working there.  I told Eddie this.  Received another replacement 3 days or so later.  Eddie warned me that this guy might have been blowing them off on the phone and that he might not let me place it when I get there.  That is what happened, the manager said no when I got there.  That one was last Thursday, so I'm still waiting for one location from Eddie.

I can't grade quality of locations yet because I haven't serviced any of them yet.  However, on the surface the locations Eddie has gotten me look far superior to almost all the locations from KSL.  And with the exception of the issue with the one location, all others have expected me and seemed happy to have the machine.

I haven't logged on to the forum in a while because of life's other responsibilities.  I'm happy to see Eddie is going to a post-pay system.  I will be giving more of my business to Eddie next time I have some machines to locate.