UPFRONT BULK LOCATING

WWW.eddiebauervendig.com the one and only up front locator...(or something

like that LOL)

5 loc's for $150...1 free refusal and 2 half price replacements($15)

for poor performers or kickouts.

No other warranties

If you get told "No" at the door or they don't remember talking to us...or have no room...even though we ask...Of course that does not count against you we just replace it within a few business days.

So there is No Need to pay for the warranty until you need it.

No payment until you have received your 5Th loc

I will still only be taking on 10 vendors at a time so we can keep the locations coming to you fast(It has been taking about 5 or so business days to complete an order of 5)

I've done this with about 7 members and it went great. going to

transition my loc. co. to upfront locs pay later

Steve is working on changing the Ads and placing a "Buy Here" button on my web site but until that is finished you can either mail a check when you are emailed your 5Th Location or We can do a credit card transaction

Just shoot me two zip's and I will email you when I can get you in rotation.

I got Eddie to get me some locations after he emailed me and said he could get me some locations if I needed him to. I guess he had seen my posts about the struggles I was having trying to locate my machines around my 2 year old son's schedule. Anyways, Eddie got me 5 locations in 2 days. After about one week the owner of one of the locations changed his mind. I called Eddie and told him what had happened. He said that he would have me a new one soon. I emailed him a phone number of a restaurant that I knew about that was huge. He called them and got it. They are closed for remodeling, but the owner said, "Yes." Eddie even offered to call them again in 2 or 3 weeks to finalize the deal when they reopen.

Since starting this business in 2003, Eddie has been the easiest locator I have worked with. I have been very pleased with him. He is upfront with you about how it works, and he works fast. I will be in touch with him for all my locating from now on. He is the only locator I know that lets you pay after you receive the locations. All the other ones I have worked with make you pay before they get your locations for you.

I have been working with Eddie for a few weeks now and all is Great  ;D

It is nice when you walk in they know your coming and all goes well.  ;D

Eddie has got me 15 locations now and I just ordered 5 more..  :D

I like The  new program of paying when order is done..  :D

About 5 locations a week is all I want to do in the first place.  ;D

Hey Eddie,

I really like this new program that you are implementing into your business. I think it will go a long way in establishing more trust among your clients and could possibly change the way the game is done.

So far I'm very impressed with what you have done for me so far the two locations I have placed seem promising (hair salon and a day care) and when I had the issue with the jewelry store you did an awesome job with the follow-up. It must be said that you are very very fast at locating, from what I have seen some people are waiting weeks or months to get some of their locations (I understand that not every geographic area is created equal) so it is very nice to receive my locations only hours after the order is placed.

I must request that you think about doing commission locations or racks in the future (something to think about). I know Kelly is doing it and her prices are appealing and I have heard good things.

Good luck have fun,

Bigtay

Lol whoops, I knew that but for some reason I put "her" my bad kelly.

Hey Eddie do you know of Cash Matthews?

Yeah man that guy is older than me. I was like 13 expert  and riding for factory maximum and john purse and steve veltman(factory hutch) and cody smart and all of us ...rode dif age groups but all hung out at the nationals together...not so much cash but he was always around it seemed. I f you run into him ask him if he remembers me? He's still up in austin around you ?

Just wanted to say that I ordered 5 locations from Eddie and he was QUICK!  I like the pay after you receive the 5th location thing, it's a great system.  Thanks again Eddie and I will be using you again down the road.

Haha I will, I work with him so I will be sure to ask him when I see him on Monday.

I was just wondering because I knew he was in the BMX Hall of Fame so I figured if you were really into it you might know him.

yeah he'll remember me...prob cody smart and of course john purse more...he was in the x games a few times...even at damn near 40 ...still racing bicycles at that level.

I was that guy that they said...yeah if he just do a little more this and that and get focused he'd be in the top this or that blah blah I was just having fun riding on a factory team even though maximum was a short lived frame builder.

I race and ride more MX these days than bmx but my son and I break the bmxer's every now and then and hit pearland speedway.

sorry members I just hadnt thought about those old days in a minute or two

Just wanted to say that I ordered 5 locations from Eddie and he was QUICK!  I like the pay after you receive the 5th location thing, it's a great system.  Thanks again Eddie and I will be using you again down the road.

thanks gabe...do you know any old bmxer's LOL

thanks everybody who said cool stuff about me...it's nice to be kinda liked on here LOL

yeah man this play then pay thing is great..not near the preasure and everybody seems happier...including me...when I have 20 peoples money I have 20 boses...your still my boss but it's alittle different when I don't have your money LOL

So I decided to use Eddie's service after reading all of the reviews. I've had a great experience. I was emailed five locations in a week, which as you know, is pretty fast. 2 locations said no b/c they didn't have enough room, 2 look like slam dunk locations (and a great rack upgrade possibility) and I used one replacement b/c it was a very upscale salon (no way to know until you're there). When I emailed Eddie the results of placing, he sent an email back quickly saying he'd have the 3 replacements for me on monday or tuesday (this was on friday). Say what you want about Eddie, but he has been nothing but professional with me. I'm looking forward to placing my next order with him.

grew up with that name LOL BMX and MX and Triathlons....racing in the 40 and over vet expert class tomorrow...see if they will still call my old 41 yr old (as of tomorrow 41)butt that at the finish line. prob not  :D

You do triathlons? That's awesome man. I used to do them for a couple of years until I had some injuries. Getting back into racing shape, gonna stick with sprints for now. What distance are you racing?

You do triathlons? That's awesome man. I used to do them for a couple of years until I had some injuries. Getting back into racing shape, gonna stick with sprints for now. What distance are you racing?

do about 4 or 5 sprints a few olympic distances and one or two half irons a year. BUT I just signed up for my first full Iron distance IRONMAN TRI for May 2011.

about 2 days after I told my wife i am going to go ahead and do a full iron I get a email saying that ironman just awarded the woodlands tx a 140.6 mile full iron man so I signed up.

been doing them about 11 yrs now

did the florida half iron out your way at disney a couple of times...twice that is

I also requested 5 from Eddie on Monday.  Had three for me on Tuesday and the last two on Wednesday and met nothing but nice people that were awaiting my arrival.  His staff did an excellent job and seemed to be quite polite.  Gotta give props to the guy willing to go post pay.  A lot less anxiety involved dropping the check in the box AFTER the locations are secured rather than waiting months and months and worrying if they'll ever come for those ultra-sensitive personalities.

Cheers Eddie!  We'll do business again!

What's all this, Eddie Bauer no longer a villian I bet there's frozen slushies being served in hell right now. Haha

I Know man..I'm not sure how I feel about all this. This use to be my therapy site...instead of taking it our on the kids and wife when I needed to blow off some steam I'd just come on here a few times a month and slug it out with a few of ya  and log off.

Now I'm talking to amy and taylor til midnight LOL

It just feels icky LOL

What's all this, Eddie Bauer no longer a villian I bet there's frozen slushies being served in hell right now. Haha

Now THAT is funny!

I'm glad to see these positive reviews.

Too many of the old posts bashing Eddie were from people who were never even his customers.

The posts were mostly people who just didn't like his attitude.

It's interesting that the reviews here are from people who have actually used his service and they're positive.

I have used Eddie's service myself for 10 locations and have been happy.

And that was before he was doing the locating upfront.

My top earning location was found by Eddie's team.

I regret ever using any other charity locators.

I should have just gone with Eddie from the beginning.

That would have saved me A LOT of headaches.