Does anyone have a M&M machine ?

Looking to see if anyone has any experience with a  M&M/Mars machines in the field.  I think they are made by Dixie Narco, they look like a soda machine - Bright yellow and vends packs of M&M's and candy bars.

Was wondering how they do?

Positives? Negitives?

Most of the M&M machines that end up around here in MA are Vendo's. The machines themselves work great and are as reliable as a stack beverage machine. If they are going outside or are in a hot hot environment they keep they product nice and cold. They do the job and do it well.

The reason you don't see more of these is that they were a subsidized machine that only allowed you to vend candy bars and not salty snacks. You are only getting half your sales just selling candy bars.

Figures that it would be a mall. Seems to be where most of them end up. The thing about the M&M machines is you can't give them away until someone needs one, then watch the price go up.

Figures that it would be a mall. Seems to be where most of them end up. The thing about the M&M machines is you can't give them away until someone needs one, then watch the price go up.

so very true.I over paid when I paid a grand for mine.I have seen them for 4-500 bucks.they are reliable thouigh.