need your zips if you want to stay on the books or get on the books

greetings from surfside TX

I havn't got zips from a couple of ya who I put on the books this week so if you havnt cked you pm ...do so...I have a couple who have sent zips who I put on ice cuz I'm saving your spots....timberframe and jayhawk and antman got your slots for tue, wed and thur so get me the zips bro's.

I want to get this week scheduled early so i can surf the rest of the week...LOL...nah really I want to get this week scheduled early so I can  surf the rest of the week.. :D. the kids and I will be living here at the beach house until school starts next tue..(wife has to work :P) so help me out and get me those zips asap...pm or email

oh and doug you too

post-1415-129433937969_thumb.jpg

I'll raise you my set of surf pix.  I took the fam to the island this last weekend.  Not a surfer, but the kids like to play on the beach.

The last pic is from the flagship hotel.  It was damaged by Ike two years ago.  You can see the holes in the wall if you look closely.

Looks like a good spot to vend bird/fish food.  I wonder if anyone on this board vends such item.  There are many bird/fish feed bulk machines @ Mrytle Beach's "Broadway on the Beach".

I'll raise you my set of surf pix.  I took the fam to the island this last weekend.  Not a surfer, but the kids like to play on the beach.

The last pic is from the flagship hotel.  It was damaged by Ike two years ago.  You can see the holes in the wall if you look closely.

cool pics we are about 40 miles west of galveston...no oil at all here...di yall see any?

are they going to reopen the flagship??/I know ther is a bad golpher sheraton suppose to be opening soon there...

all our spots are for surf or ski...sand or snow LOL

Eddie,

I don't know about this.....you take this photo right after "Shark Week".  I think this is a publicity stunt if you ask me...... ;D

Smells a little fishy.......

Just kidding......pretty cool picture, next time I want a close up though.

BP

Eddie,

I don't know about this.....you take this photo right after "Shark Week".  I think this is a publicity stunt if you ask me...... ;D

Smells a little fishy.......

Just kidding......pretty cool picture, next time I want a close up though.

BP

LOL yeah its a dolphin. I've had one jump ove the tip of my board out here like I was part of an act or something LOL...I dont care if you Jaque crusteau that will scare the golpher out of ya...clik on the pic it looks cool

Zips = Zip Codes

Book = in this case on the schedule

Eddie is a locator and a few of us are doing business with him. Hope this makes sense

thanks jim

yeah when you email or pm me that you want to use my services I need the zip code or codes you want us to secure locations for you to place your machines in and then I shedule a day for us to work on your account...I book you...I needed zips from a couple who I had on the books...

Want to get on the books for next week? LOL pm me your zips, charity and we'll do 5 for 150 pay after you get your 5th loc emaild to ya

what part are you surfing? i will be out there this weekend I have an idea I need to shoot to you regarding some locations

right in front of the swan lake subdivision quarter mile down from perru's food sstor on blue water highway...not too far from the jetties

looking for more sodas or need some bulk loc's?