need some opinions on this

eddiebauervending

Hey man I started doing some lcating around the country again instead of just in houston and I secured this guy and appointment(he is not a member here) and he email me saying he cant get ahold of the owner we tlaked too...

soo I call the owner who answers the phone on the second ring ...of course... and tell him the vendor has been trying to contact him and says tell him just to come by...I am here all the time

get another email week or so later from the vendor saying still cant get ahold of the onwer...sooo I call the owner agian and the guy who answers get him on ther phone...go over the thing again and he says the same thing... so I call the vendor again and tell him to just go by there he is expecting you but he wont...he wants to talk to him on the phone...first..

I dont know..this is  a good loc and I dont want to tell the owner to call him...its the vendors job..

I am sorta at the point ...man appointments for stand alone soda's are hard to caome by bro...make it happen but he want a new one now...My knee jerk reaction is no...get over there and close it...

my services are 100 bucks to get us calling and get you an appointment...if it places then you pay me what it is worth...

this is also like the 3rd appointment not the first...he turned down the others

short version of what you think...I have a short attention span LOL

Wow...I would tell him to go attempt to close it or I will return the$100.00 and dont ever call me again.

yeah that s what I would do but in fairness I pay the tele a fee for the appointment and them another when it places...so I've paid out most of the 100 he gave me....should I just eat it...that was not our agreement though

that's funny golpher waste mainor...

left to my own devices I am a selfish...arrogant egomaniac spoiled pr!ck LOL  and since I am trying to practice some principle's and carry over some fundamental  truths in all my affairs(not just when it's convenient) My adviser suggested I ask some off you guys in the biz what y'all thought before I made a decision...even though it's only about a 100 bucks

But if I got to put on the vampire teeth...well I will  ;)

You have done your part,it he can not close the deal that is his problem not yours..

:P I think you need to charge his credit card a grand and see how he likes it  ;D

I was thinking 6k lol...nah man roayl is a cool dude and things just  got out of hand...we are working on a LOC for him now..first appointment was a bust but we are on it and we are just doing one at a time right now.

you got an "advisor"? I don't have an advisor. Very impressive. lol  ;D

for lack of better words sorta life coach or even spiritual guide if you will....sounds corny  but the last few yrs some things have happend in my life that cant even beging to explain...not external things...

more of a sorta oneness feeling

stupid I know LOL

so the location owner wont meet with your client eddie after he tried to go there a couple of times?how do you know it`s not owner avoiding the guy?telemarketers call me all the time at work and I do all kinds of stuff to confuse them or to mess with them,ecspecially when they call in the middle of a rush.it is really really annoying when I am busy and I have to go wash my hands to answer the phone while I am working and then it`s some indian dude trying to sell me something or wanting to "update"our information.very very annoying if you ask me.

Kelly thats not very good advice if you ask me,would you like that done to you?

so the location owner wont meet with your client eddie after he tried to go there a couple of times?how do you know it`s not owner avoiding the guy?telemarketers call me all the time at work and I do all kinds of stuff to confuse them or to mess with them,ecspecially when they call in the middle of a rush.it is really really annoying when I am busy and I have to go wash my hands to answer the phone while I am working and then it`s some indian dude trying to sell me something or wanting to "update"our information.very very annoying if you ask me.

Kelly thats not very good advice if you ask me,would you like that done to you?

Dude can you read???   where does it say the vendor tried to go over there?? they have just been unable to conect by phone...but when I call I always get him..

The owner will be glad to meet him if the guy would go over there...the vendor just dont want to show up like the owner asked he wants to talk to him on the phone first...and exactly the owner is busy and just want the guy to come out...

I have talked to the owner 3 times and have been doing this locating thing  for a minute or two and he wants to try a vending service...he was fixing to start to look for one when we called

Dude can you read???   where does it say the vendor tried to go over there?? they have just been unable to conect by phone...but when I call I always get him..

The owner will be glad to meet him if the guy would go over there...the vendor just dont want to show up like the owner asked he wants to talk to him on the phone first...and exactly the owner is busy and just want the guy to come out...

I have talked to the owner 3 times and have been doing this locating thing  for a minute or two and he wants to try a vending service...he was fixing to start to look for one when we called

dude my apolagise man,I must have skipped over that part bro.