Just another newbie vendor here

HansenVending

Hello, I'm Tyler, I just got into vending. I have a full time job so I will just be doing this on the side with the hope of eventually going full time. A few months ago I ran across a 5 machine route on craigslist and ended up starting my own business and buying the route. They are Wittern snack/drink combo machines and are all in high schools. Last school year the machines totalled over 26,000 in sales so that averages about 130 a week per machine, from what I've read that seems pretty good. I don't really plan on making any money off this for at least a year or two (I'm not figuring in what I paid for the route, I paid for it out of pocket and have no loan to repay), my plan is to reinvest what I make back into my business and see where I can take it. Anyway, that pretty much sums it up.

Cool another full line dude around here. :P

What model of the Wittern combos do you have? I've owned at some point just about everything they have ever made so if you get stuck on it let me know.

They are DZF 3208s, thanks for the offer to help, I'm sure I'll need it at some point lol. I also just bought an older Rowe snack machine a few days ago, not sure of the model off the top of my head tho.