vending solution for small location?

devin1986

One of my locations has one full size snack machine but it's not selling enough to justify having a full size machine in there. Are there any smaller less expensive solutions for putting another machine in there and switching that one out to another location? I've seen a few around but I'm just wondering what works for the veterans.

Sorry if that sounds incoherent, I haven't slept yet.

The smallest full size machine would be a 3 wide. What size is the machine you are talking about?

There are also smaller versions of snack machines that are not as tall as a standard snack machine, most notably the USI GF19 and GF23. 19 and 23 selections respectivly.

Do you do the drinks as well? How are those sales? If drink voume is proportionate to snack then a combo might be worth considering.

One of my locations has one full size snack machine but it's not selling enough to justify having a full size machine in there. Are there any smaller less expensive solutions for putting another machine in there and switching that one out to another location? I've seen a few around but I'm just wondering what works for the veterans.

Sorry if that sounds incoherent, I haven't slept yet.

ive seen the mechanical snack machnies on craiglist for 100 bucks

for 8 or 11 select machine though you might have to buy a bill changer for the side of it.

The honor box might actually be a solution. There's already a vendor in there doing soda but the client seems to like my services more and we've talked about switching over the soda service so maybe a combo machine would work too.

The office really doesn't make that much in sales but I'm hesitant to drop it because it's my first location and the contact has a been great for networking.

The honor box might actually be a solution. There's already a vendor in there doing soda but the client seems to like my services more and we've talked about switching over the soda service so maybe a combo machine would work too.

The office really doesn't make that much in sales but I'm hesitant to drop it because it's my first location and the contact has a been great for networking.

how much product are u currently selling, i have the small honor boxes that can only hold about $10 (cost) in product in one box, i have 2 snack machines on location but could not replace them with honor boxes of that size.