If you could increase sales at no cost, would you?

I read this earlier today.  I thought it was really good.  Especially when he said passing by a bulk vending machine vs. walking straight up to one.  I will definitely try to reposition some machines in a couple of locations.

I read this earlier today.  I thought it was really good.  Especially when he said passing by a bulk vending machine vs. walking straight up to one.  I will definitely try to reposition some machines in a couple of locations.

Would you mind tracking the results and reporting back?

Yeah, Sure will.  I've got 2 stops where you pass by my machines.  I'll ask if I can place them where the people walk directly towards them. If they let me I'll track them for a few month's.  I track them anyway. ;D

some of my location owners are ignorant to this way of thinking, I will place the machine in the best possible spot and it does well, sometimes when I go back it has been moved and sales have dropped dramatically, they always respond "the kids no where it is" I always ask them well why have the sales dropped off so much? to this they suddenly do not understand how to speak english anymore. Im surprised Im not bald.

even moving your machine a few feet effects sales, singles and doubles are moved by location owners the most, rarely does one of my racks get moved.