Website and growth

Poplady1

Just wanted to take a minute to thank Steve C. for all of the help he has given Blue Moose Vending Management.  Our group has grown so much over the past year with Steve's help in designing our website.  Blue Moose Vending Management now has 4 field offices in California and 3 full time sales representatives on the ground using established virtual offices in Riverside, Thousand Oaks, San Diego and Los Angeles.   This new world allows you to have sales staff on the ground working from home using the internet as the portal to their local customers.  

Check out www.bluemoosevendmgt.com.  It was worth every cent and his on going help has been priceless.  I encourage all of you to spend the money and set up a page or two.

Thanks Steve.

Bev B.  Katie P. David D, Bill B, Sue T. Bob A, Tony P. and office staff.

It is tempting.  I am often working on the East Coast and the time thing in the winter becomes a problem.  If you could give me a call and explain how you handle your ATM's I would give it a try for free.  Just to learn.  Email me some areas you are working such as zip's, or counties so I can see the area. 

You know there is a way to target your customers via the internet and have them come to you.  But it does take a little time.  Email or call 888-802-1410 or the farm until Friday  502-535-7750 (Stamping Ground KY) to  we are on the same time right now.

Also, thanks fto Mission and Kelly too for looking at the website.  Glad you like it and I wish I could take all the credit but the whole group had input but Steve was so helpful.

Poplady

Also, thanks fto Mission and Kelly too for looking at the website.  Glad you like it and I wish I could take all the credit but the whole group had input but Steve was so helpful.

Poplady

Considering all you do to help around here on the boards and the things you also do behind the scenes the least we could do is give you some feedback on your website.