eddiebauervending.com

eddiebauervending

Hey all...been a bit since I've been here.

Good to see no one bashing me. LOL

Every since the cruise we have been way slower than we like finishing up a few orders.

I have had some  changes to my business life which is going to have me scale down the locating to prob 20-30 bulk locations a week.

I have been negotiating a deal to buy into this  guys ins company (life and health and annuities) and the sell went through last week. I had been studying to get my license for the life and health and the series 6 and 7 which I have now passed all.

I am going to be way focused on building that up over the next 6-8 months to get the residual going. I let everyone(all the partime and BS guys who gave me more headaches than locations anyway) go except my two best telemarketers who are going to be splitting there time between helping me build the ins co and securing locations for bulk and soda. The two have been with me over two years and are excited about keeping the locating going and the direction of eddiebauerjr.com adding an insurance co to the mix and the ability to build residuals for themselves as well.

I Will be offering 4 loc's for 100 buck's paid upfront through the secure payment page at www.eddibauervending.com to the first 5 to sign up each week and then cut it off until those are done.

at that price we have no refusals and no warranties every loc sent count as one of the four unless they tell you "no"

Soda's will be 100 deposit and once you go look at the location and schedule delivery we'll work out the price and balance paid right away.

again no warranties as far as performance and kick outs as you met with them and should have a better feel than me if the loc will perform or if the owner is flaky and may kick you out since you met and seen the location in person.

Even though we are scaling way back I still take what business we are doing serious and will be allowing for about a quarter of the business we are used to so as to be able to handle what will be on our plate and still have fun with the business.

First 5 to sign up today get a bonus loc so 5 for 100

anyone call me if yo need me

and also email me at eddiebauerjr@gmail.com if you need me as opposed to pming me here.... I have been forgetting to log on here and emails work faster than pm's

eddie bauer jr

832-883-4479

Been there . Done that. I did much better in insurance once I left them and went independent. Never went to get securities licensed.

Nah we are independent brokers and it is all web based and automated and the best thing is my purchase price came with 40k Worth of yearly  built in residuals getting transferred to my profit center and replaced with new when the loan dies for as long as I own my end. But it was the potential growth of adding to that that made me...long hair surfer motocross punk decide to OMG cant believe I am saying this...become an insurance salesman lol

But like I say it is all automated with pop ups and email campaigns an folks mainly just go to the site and sign up and it directs them to the carriers site that best suites them according to the info put in and they just pay there and I am here for q and a stuff...

we totally plan on locating and keeping that profit center alive and well as well. I just need some time to get my feet wet..learn product and how all this is going to work so I am scaling back for a minute

• 2 weeks later...

Archived