labels on your machines displaying your contact info

Hi, I am replacing the labels on my machines as the old ones have old contact info listed from the previous owner.  What labels do you recommend me using to display my contact info?  I am trying to stay away from the paper labels because it looks less classy.  The previous owner had labels that were plastic coated.

Office Depot can't do them for me unless I order like, 75 dollars worth of hundreds of labels.  I only need 11 total labels, you see, so that won't work.

I was told by the worker at Office Depot that the labels may be named "irredescent labels", however, I can not find them on the internet.

Next I bought what I was suggested to buy, and that is photo paper with self adhesive backing.  When these sheets arrived, they were poor quality paper (not glossy, but more paper like).  And they are full sheet sized, meaning I would have to cut them down to a normal label size, meaning, I should have just bought paper labels!

Can you tell me what you use?  I want to be able to be a sheet of these labels and pop them into my printer.  Thank you.

A guy on Ebay with the user name nahother does a very nice vinyl waterproof decal for machines. Last time I bought he charged around $1.00 per decal. He did them with a white background and black printing but I am pretty sure he will do other print colors for the same price. He will do in small quanities of 10 with cheap shipping.

The ones I use and reccommend say the following:

For Service or Repair Call

ABC Vending Compnay

111-222-3333

I should have asked this ahead of time, but what size & color is appropriate to you?  I bought 2 inches by  4 inches and they seem too big, plus with the white vinyl background, it looks just big, bold, and white.  And I feel like I shouldn't have gotten vinyl water poof...looks just like paper.

I'd like to hear your comments.

So that someone can learn from my mistake, here is what I bought, at the bottom of the list:

http://www.planetlabel.com/labels/product/inkjet-laser/white-inkjet-water-resistant-vinyl-2-x-4-rectangle

I should have asked this ahead of time, but what size & color is appropriate to you?  I bought 2 inches by  4 inches and they seem too big, plus with the white vinyl background, it looks just big, bold, and white.  And I feel like I shouldn't have gotten vinyl water poof...looks just like paper.

I'd like to hear your comments.

So that someone can learn from my mistake, here is what I bought, at the bottom of the list:

http://www.planetlabel.com/labels/product/inkjet-laser/white-inkjet-water-resistant-vinyl-2-x-4-rectangle

i got those too they dont look great but in FL you have to include a huge

legal notice on the machine anyway and it has to be in a specific size font, etc..

Archived