Standard line up for snack machine

sbishop

I vend the wise variety pack and put the Cheese doodles and puffs in their own selection, Ruffles, Cheetos, Doritos Nacho Cheese, Combos, Grandmas Cookies, Mix box of cookies (Chips Ahoy, Nutter Butter, Ritz Bits, Oreos), Pop Tarts, Snickers, twix, Snickers Almond, Hershey, Hershey Almond, Nature Valley Granola,  Chewy Bars, Big Texas, Cheese Danish, Apple Danish, Cheez Its, Kit Kat, Breath Savers, Gum, Life Savers, and more that I know I am forgetting.  All of this is available at Sam's.

we have 5 things that must be in every machine

Snickers, M&M peanut, BBQ chips, pretsels, and Chez its

Everything else is subject to the location

Dont be afraid to double or triple up rows of things that are selling it beats watching stuff go out of date.

IMO Variety is way overrated

snickers , 3 muskeeteer, milkyway, kit kat, butterfinger, reeses cup, zagnut ,freshleys choc cupcake, freshleys cherry cheese danish,strawberry,danish  tgif, cheetos, bugles ranch doritos lays plain   wild berry skittles microwave popcorn pop tarts grandmas cookies twix dunkin stx    just to name a few

snickers , 3 muskeeteer, milkyway, kit kat, butterfinger, reeses cup, zagnut ,freshleys choc cupcake, freshleys cherry cheese danish,strawberry,danish  tgif, cheetos, bugles ranch doritos lays plain   wild berry skittles microwave popcorn pop tarts grandmas cookies twix dunkin stx    just to name a few

A few?  sounds like over half your stock! lol

Most of my snack machines have:

Lays, Cheetos, Fritos, Doritos, Cheez-it, Popcorn, Famous Amos, Cinn Roll, Snickers, M&M, Milky Way, Reese Cups, Peanuts, Nutri grain Bar, Sweet-N-salty mix., Oreos. Cornnuts, PB Crackers, Cheese PB Crackers.

Then I add their requests and begin changing out items over time based on what is selling or not selling.

we have 5 things that must be in every machine

Snickers, M&M peanut, BBQ chips, pretsels, and Chez its

Everything else is subject to the location

Dont be afraid to double or triple up rows of things that are selling it beats watching stuff go out of date.

IMO Variety is way overrated

Yes, I kept selling out of TX Cinnamon Rolls and Zingers. I doubled both of them and changed the spirals to 12ct to hold a case per spiral.

Yes, I kept selling out of TX Cinnamon Rolls and Zingers. I doubled both of them and changed the spirals to 12ct to hold a case per spiral.

just goes to show there is no rhyme or reason to what people eat

i could not give away a a big texas roll, i put them at 55 cents

and they went stale.

here what I did all the above.  And if you know another bigger vendor that your ok relationship with piggy back  for some jones items.  That's what I do email him 4 days before he orders and I know what day pick them up at his shop.  He pays for mine and I just pay him.  See if you maybe piggy back with a vendor for diff stuff.

here what I did all the above.  And if you know another bigger vendor that your ok relationship with piggy back  for some jones items.   That's what I do email him 4 days before he orders and I know what day pick them up at his shop.  He pays for mine and I just pay him.   See if you maybe piggy back with a vendor for diff stuff.

I've done that for years to help out a few smaller vendors, it helps me out by making it easier to meet minimum orders and I've got a couple of buddies that I can call on in a pinch if I need some help. A side benefit is that over the years I've wound up buying out a couple of my "order buddies" B)

I've done that for years to help out a few smaller vendors, it helps me out by making it easier to meet minimum orders and I've got a couple of buddies that I can call on in a pinch if I need some help. A side benefit is that over the years I've wound up buying out a couple of my "order buddies" B)

I bet it helps deter them from trying to steal your locs when they get some of their products from you!

Archived