Replacement Value On These Machines?

brendamca

I saw this ad on CL:

Two machines: One 8-select Rockola soda machine; one Lektrovend 4-column wide snack machine. No commission. Gross business approx. $3000 per year. Price includes whatever merchandise in the machines, plus all money in the coin mechanisms. Will post picture when available.

Asking price is $1500. I haven't contacted the seller. It's a dog location, but it might be a good place for me to start. I was thinking about offering replacement value for the machines. I'm also concerned about parts availability and the overall quality of the machines. I'd prefer not to have to replace them too soon until I have more cash on hand.

Thoughts?

I saw this ad on CL:

Two machines: One 8-select Rockola soda machine; one Lektrovend 4-column wide snack machine. No commission. Gross business approx. $3000 per year. Price includes whatever merchandise in the machines, plus all money in the coin mechanisms. Will post picture when available.

Asking price is $1500. I haven't contacted the seller. It's a dog location, but it might be a good place for me to start. I was thinking about offering replacement value for the machines. I'm also concerned about parts availability and the overall quality of the machines. I'd prefer not to have to replace them too soon until I have more cash on hand.

Thoughts?

With equipment that old I would not give more than 500 for the machines and location. Even at price you are very likely to be buying yourself a headache.

With equipment that old I would not give more than 500 for the machines and location. Even at price you are very likely to be buying yourself a headache.

That's what I was afraid of. Here's a follow-up question. I'm picking up a DN 501t for $50 (needs new coin mech and lock). What if I were able to get the location for $500, ditch the old machines, put in the DN and add a newer snack machine?

Are you sure that is all the 501 needs?

If it were me and I bought the loction I`d leave existing equipment in place until it breaks and then decide what to do about repair or replace

I'll be seeing it in person on Thursday. I asked the seller to plug it in and see if it worked, and he said it did.

That's what I was afraid of. Here's a follow-up question. I'm picking up a DN 501t for $50 (needs new coin mech and lock). What if I were able to get the location for $500, ditch the old machines, put in the DN and add a newer snack machine?

fair warning the coin mechs for this machine are sort of hard to find. not sure how ur gonna verify proper operation without one , though.

fair warning the coin mechs for this machine are sort of hard to find. not sure how ur gonna verify proper operation without one , though.

Hmmm, OK. I'll call some supply shops tomorrow and see what's available. I can still back out if I need to.

Hmmm, OK. I'll call some supply shops tomorrow and see what's available. I can still back out if I need to.

mine takes a coinco 9300-L or mars trc-6000 model they arent impossible to find but ive had to replace it a few times and it took a few days to find one. i assumed because it was a multiprice machine i could use the same changers as in my snack machine but it doesnt take the 24v changer

mine takes a coinco 9300-L or mars trc-6000 model they arent impossible to find but ive had to replace it a few times and it took a few days to find one. i assumed because it was a multiprice machine i could use the same changers as in my snack machine but it doesnt take the 24v changer

Thanks! This helps me narrow it down, because most places assume you already have the model number in hand.

One more question -- does yours have a DBV? Which model?

Thanks! This helps me narrow it down, because most places assume you already have the model number in hand.

Interesting enough Dixie's website shows the 501T in a single price, s2, and s2d configuration. Your coin mech will be determined by what configuration you actually have in the machine. We have a bunch on special so once you find out which one you need check out what we have.

http://store.technivend.com/recoacandbia.html

mine has an ardac validator i dont remember the model # offhand,sorry

i should clarify my machine is multipirce (mpc board) if yours is single price u can disregard my advice about the mech, as bill said.

Interesting enough Dixie's website shows the 501T in a single price, s2, and s2d configuration. Your coin mech will be determined by what configuration you actually have in the machine. We have a bunch on special so once you find out which one you need check out what we have.

http://store.technivend.com/recoacandbia.html

Is that something I can determine from the model number? It's DNCB501T/SII-8. So is that an S2, or S2D?

Is that something I can determine from the model number? It's DNCB501T/SII-8. So is that an S2, or S2D?

You have an S2. The II is roman numerals that Dixie felt like using. That should use a 110 volt dumb mech.

As far as the location. I think Mission is dead on in post #4....

Archived