What To Do With Returned Ocs Items?

dogcow

without going into the full story i have a bunch of OCS items that i had returned but they were opened and a very small amount were used. cups, coffee filter packs, cream packets, sugar, sweetener,etc.. you get the idea.

now i am stuck with this stuff but i dont have any OCS accounts, the place i got it for was my only one and it didnt end up working out. now i figure even if i got another acct, i cant sell them this stuff because its been opened and i dont have any use for a case of coffee and 1500 sugar packs

obviously i cant return it to sams, either

any idea what i can do with this stuff? its taking up a lot of space

without going into the full story i have a bunch of OCS items that i had returned but they were opened and a very small amount were used. cups, coffee filter packs, cream packets, sugar, sweetener,etc.. you get the idea.

now i am stuck with this stuff but i dont have any OCS accounts, the place i got it for was my only one and it didnt end up working out. now i figure even if i got another acct, i cant sell them this stuff because its been opened and i dont have any use for a case of coffee and 1500 sugar packs

obviously i cant return it to sams, either

any idea what i can do with this stuff? its taking up a lot of space

Donate to a local food pantry and take the unfortunate loss as a tax deduction?

yeah i had thought of that. i have a relationship with a local homeless group that takes my stuff nearing expiry. i hate to donate this stuff though because its brand new and 99% unused. :(

HOw about giving to one of your vending accounts? Explain to them what happened and offer to give it to them and at least get some goodwill out of your $$ loss.

You could talk to a local coffee truck driver, a c store or gas station with coffee. I have recovered my cost a couple of times with the first two options.

Just a thought.

Ted

HOw about giving to one of your vending accounts? Explain to them what happened and offer to give it to them and at least get some goodwill out of your $$ loss.

i hate encouraging coffee drinking at my vending accts, cuts in to my sales LOL

seriously though, good idea, ill probably go with that

do you think its worth trying to offer to sell it to them for like half my cost? id be fine even recouping 50% of my cost or is it just too unseemly to SELL an opened product

Archived