My First Snack Machine Is In!

I installed my first snack machine yesterday!!! I dont have any pics because I forgot my camera, I am going to the location next week and will take some then.it is a brand new USI m3000.I bought it from technivend,who was just as easy going and helpful as he is on the boards.he even offered phone suport after hours to help set up the machine.this is my first full line machine that I dont have on my own prpoerty.I put the machine in yesterday and it went smooth.I even had a kid rush me because he wanted to buy from it.I cant wait to check it next week!!

Congratulations! What kind of location is it? Full line is addictive, once you start it's hard to stop.

it is in a court house.yes full line is addicting.I already have contacted a contractor to add double doors to my warehouse and I plan on buying the proper dolly for these machines in the near future.

it is in a court house.yes full line is addicting.I already have contacted a contractor to add double doors to my warehouse and I plan on buying the proper dolly for these machines in the near future.

That is totally cool. Congrats. If I can help any let me know.

Now if only new machines came with a new car smell.......

Archived