New Touchscreen Option

Technivend

Here is the latest from USI. An optional interactive touchscreen that has nutritional information and advertising capabilities.

icart.jpg

I've been hearing about them for a few months now. Glad to see them finally going into production. Looks like a Vendors Exchange MIND system that has built into and integrated the machine, which is way better than an add on or retrofit IMO. Looking for my first opportunity to buy one.

I've been hearing about them for a few months now. Glad to see them finally going into production. Looks like a Vendors Exchange MIND system that has built into and integrated the machine, which is way better than an add on or retrofit IMO. Looking for my first opportunity to buy one.

They showed this at NAMA last year and I am surprised it will be in production so quickly. It should be readily available towards the end of February. I like it better then the MIND as it is fully interactive and should fall inside ADA guidlines (new regs are at 48"). I played around with it last year at NAMA and fell in love with it. I have video hidden somewhere on our website showing the interface and the auto delivery bucket.

The upgrade I believe is between $600-$700. As a part it will obviously be more more..

Here is the vid http://technivend.com/brochures/usi/usiproto.3GP

that is pretty cool. touch screen terminals get very dirty compared to buttons i would imagine it would require diligent cleaning and probably application of a screen protector of some kind to keep it looking like that?

Archived