Slow Months?

royalforest

HI,

I guess how much slower overall vending gets depends on what mix of stops you have...

Example, if you have alot of schools winters will probably be busier BUT summers (unless there is summer school)would be slower.

A hotel will typically slow down in the winter time UNLESS you are in a winter resort type place (example ski resort etc...)

If you do alot of outdoor pools, business will undoubtedly be slow in the winter.

Since my route is a varied mix I tend to stay pretty consistent throughout the year BUT I do miss losing my big outdoor pool account...

Hope this helps.

Andrew

Dec is traditionally my slowest month with Jan and Feb not too far behind which are our coldest months. Down here in the South blue collar type locations will vary greatly with the temp. White collar not so much.

As previously stated the type of accounts will have a great impact on how much your sales will vary.

I haven't been in vending a full year yet, but so far January has been my slowest month.:huh: I have 3 outdoor machines and January's totals equaled out to 31% less than December's. Overall for January, I am down 49% from when I placed the 2 machines in October. :-[

I am really hoping Feb picks up! I didn't place one single coke order at all for January and on the 7th of this month, I am looking at roughly 4 cases of expired product in the machines. and about 1 1/2 cases that are not even in the machines.

Archived