Please Need Advice On Locating Tomy Gacha's

jmac

I recently picked up a Tomy Gacha Machine used for cheap. I purchased the necessary parts to make it into 2 Tomy Jr machines and ordered product. I have product, machines are clean and ready to go. Got on the phone today and started calling businesses today and offerred 25% commision. Called a total of 6 places all no except 1 maybe. Owner wanted me to email pics and extra info. I prepared a script beforehand, had answers for all the rebuttals, and still got nowhere.One of the restaurants I called has a old dirty charity machine there and they still said no(maybe this is the reason for the no? they think they will get a another old ratty machine in the lobby). I know locating in person is way better but I had 30 spare minutes today to make some calls, not 3 hours to go to all these places in person. I am going to try again next week, but any advice anyone? I have successfully located charity machines, but have never had luck with commision machines. Any advice would help. Thanks

Your right..in person is always better..If your going to use the phone find out who makes the vending decisions and ask if they have an email address..send them a quick to the point email along with a picture of the machine(s) you would be installing..I scout locations and take pictures of the existing equipment (if they have any) and send an email of their current equipment VS my equiment..usually gets me right in the door..Selling is a marathon not a sprint race. Some locations took me over a year to secure but a little persitance and patientence is all it took..Better to have the location first and then the equipment. Alot of people buy equipment and it ends up in their garage or basement not out on the street making money. I stick to one kind of equipment..sell a location..and place the order..Luckily, I have NO equipment sitting at my warehouse..Good luck..

Stay away from the tomy toys unless you get them free. Your at 30% before freight. And the product does not sell that well. Much better off with A&A or cardinal

Thanks for the advice. I was wondering if there was a secret place to pick them up cheaper. I thought some of the licenses would be great additions to a 2" mix, but won't bother if it's too much. I love A&A stuff so far...it flies out of my machines.

Thanks for the advice. I was wondering if there was a secret place to pick them up cheaper. I thought some of the licenses would be great additions to a 2" mix, but won't bother if it's too much. I love A&A stuff so far...it flies out of my machines.

Ford gum has the tomy us sales contract for toys and they are at 62.00 for a cs of 200.

If you have not tried ben 10 yet get it. I am running through the fig. and sticker mix. sells very well. i also ordered the wrist band.

Ford gum has the tomy us sales contract for toys and they are at 62.00 for a cs of 200.

If you have not tried ben 10 yet get it. I am running through the fig. and sticker mix. sells very well. i also ordered the wrist band.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking of putting that in my mix soon.

You have two other choices. First you could just use the hasp that's on the back of the cash box. Or you can also use a nw cam lock. When u take out your old lock. You have to take a drumel tool and make the plastic hole a little bigger and expand the hole a bit on the metal clasp.

They say in business, the harder you work the luckier you get. Spent most of saturday out trying to find locations, and no luck. When I got home started calling. Talked to a owner of a pizza joint, thats been looking for toy vending machines for his business. He wants one in each of his 2 locations. 25% commision. ;D

Nice going, jmac. Keep it up. Again, I say when I don't agree with something, I don't like phone calls or cold calling but if it works, it works! :) The Gacha will do well, and with 1.00 vend and 25% commission that is a good setup for you.

Archived