Size Of Machine Philosophy

Boazcat

I have a pop machine in a women's medical clinic (no room for snack). I've had location for over a year and they are very happy with me.

It's a 2-story building and the top floor is getting a 40 employee medical clinic.

My office contact is going to get me information for new tenant and put in a good word for me.

My question: For a setup like that, would you guys get a full-size snack and pop or look for a combo? Do 40 people with potential foot traffic warrant a bigger machine? I service the first floor every two weeks. What would you guys look for?

Thanks

Michael

HI,

It it were me I would probably go with a large snack machine and a separate drink machine...Also, I would see if the new location could have the snack and soda machine in a public area so the people downstairs (since you said they only had a drink machine there)could possibly come up and also use the snack machine also(try to kill 2 birds w/ one stone).

I kinda recently decided for myself that I would buy nothing but the large 5 wide snack machines

from now on (after doing some research, I decided to go with National 145's (good older machines / reasonably priced / good parts availability and they have removable plates that let them go into narrow door openings....Plus big machines are harder to rock/tilt and have great capacity in case a location is or gets busy (in a slow location I would just fill partially).

Andrew

I have a pop machine in a women's medical clinic (no room for snack). I've had location for over a year and they are very happy with me.

It's a 2-story building and the top floor is getting a 40 employee medical clinic.

My office contact is going to get me information for new tenant and put in a good word for me.

My question: For a setup like that, would you guys get a full-size snack and pop or look for a combo? Do 40 people with potential foot traffic warrant a bigger machine? I service the first floor every two weeks. What would you guys look for?

Thanks

Michael

I would do a combo if it will be in an area that is employees only. Depending on the projected traffic in the clinic and space availability I would seriously consider full size equipment if it was in a waiting area for the patients.

I would do a combo if it will be in an area that is employees only. Depending on the projected traffic in the clinic and space availability I would seriously consider full size equipment if it was in a waiting area for the patients.

I agree with mission. I have a large clinic myself that the mchines are in a common vending area with two pop machines and a five wide and I service it at least one to two times a week. its my opinion that most of my buisness is from people waiting to see a doctor or waiting for someone who is, not the people that work there. It is what I call one of my fun accounts. I never know what to expect.

One week theres not alot gone and half way thru the next week it looks like they turned the snack machine over to get the last bag of fritos.

I told my contact there that it just depends on who walks in the door.

He has been real good about calling me when it starts to look ugly

Good Luck

Archived