Locating Blitz

Hillbilly

During the winter I have refurbished a bunch of machines. Also been buying product to fill them up. I'm just about ready to do a locating blitz. Still got a few more to finish and get ready.

I plan on having everything ready and locating as many as I can next Saturday. I have 29 heads I can put out.

During the winter I have refurbished a bunch of machines. Also been buying product to fill them up. I'm just about ready to do a locating blitz. Still got a few more to finish and get ready.

I plan on having everything ready and locating as many as I can next Saturday. I have 29 heads I can put out.

good job billhilly!

Well, It didn't go anything like I thought it would today!!

I did go locating(even wore my brand new Hillbilly Vending shirt my wife got me). Got off to a much later start than I expected. Got a whole bunch of No's and the owner or manager not there. I should have expected that since I tried on a Saturday.

I did end up with one location that may turn out to be pretty nice. It is an African/American barber shop. There were about 6 little boys in there and they were really excited to see machines coming in. Put in a 2" @.75 and a 1" @ .25. We will see how it goes.

Also need to stop back in a convenience store on Wednesday. The manager is interested in machines as well as my Bounce a Roo but wants to see pictures first.

I talked to her over the phone and set the meeting up.

sorry your day didnt turn out as well as you planned! did you by chance tell God your plans? if so, he has a way of changing things!shocked.gif

but anyway, at least you got one location and thats good...let's see a pic of that shirt Cyndi got you

Archived