What's hot in stickers?

someguy

I'm planning to buy some stickers (have tattoos on hand already) and need something hot. I'd prefer something targeting teens, but anything that really sells would be fine. Please include the website to order from and estimated cost of a box (I see boxes of 300 for 10$ clearance up to 30$ for some of the hot stuff, pre-shipping)

Thanks.

Stickers are not very good sellers at all. That's why so many suppliers are offering less of them. But if you must sell stickers go with winbigvending.com. There format seems to be good and chris is good about giving deals on product. Plus free displays and toppers.

Stickers are not very good sellers at all. That's why so many suppliers are offering less of them. But if you must sell stickers go with winbigvending.com. There format seems to be good and chris is good about giving deals on product. Plus free displays and toppers.

I'll have to try them out. Do they work with small orders?

Also--anything good in 2 inch?

Assuming you are vending for 50 cents, for 2 inch, the Sticky Mix is always good, Mustaches, Dentures by Dwayne, and a decent 2" mix from a supplier, mixed with some other toys such as a couple sticky, dentures, and mustaches would be a good start for you in 2 inch vending.

Many other products that do well are out there but you may need to vend at 75 cents or even 1.00 for them to be profitable enough for you.

Stickers/Tats are harder to peg, Tattoos on the whole way outsell stickers. For a sticker your best bet may be to try something like Spongebob, Dora, or similar Nickelodeon type character. Win Big with their sweepstakes model may be a good option too, but I have never tried them.

I am making my own stickers and I hope they do well.

I've got two series coming out this summer, both are a series of artist trading cards/stickers with monsters.

monstercards.jpg

A few years ago I put out some monster tattoos that were very popular, and I may do more when I'm done with the current project.

• 2 months later...

I am making my own stickers and I hope they do well.

I've got two series coming out this summer, both are a series of artist trading cards/stickers with monsters.

monstercards.jpg

A few years ago I put out some monster tattoos that were very popular, and I may do more when I'm done with the current project.

Checking Status MrGranger........How are your personal stickers coming along?

Did they do well after all?

I was hoping to hear something more from this.

Unless I missed a thread, I don't think we got a follow-up.

Checking Status MrGranger........How are your personal stickers coming along?

Did they do well after all?

I was hoping to hear something more from this.

Unless I missed a thread, I don't think we got a follow-up.

They are coming along. But like with many of my projects, is taking some time and changing a bit. I am still working on getting enough art completed for the series. I've got two series going and have about half of the art done. I had hoped to have them done for convention season this year, but it was unrealistic expectations I think. I am shooting for spring of next year now. I'm deep into the season now plus I have a new graphic novel that is almost complete, so my time is short to work on the stickers. When everything dies down in the fall I'll probably be able to spend more time with those for next season's shows. Thanks for asking.

They are coming along. But like with many of my projects, is taking some time and changing a bit. I am still working on getting enough art completed for the series. I've got two series going and have about half of the art done. I had hoped to have them done for convention season this year, but it was unrealistic expectations I think. I am shooting for spring of next year now. I'm deep into the season now plus I have a new graphic novel that is almost complete, so my time is short to work on the stickers. When everything dies down in the fall I'll probably be able to spend more time with those for next season's shows. Thanks for asking.

Very cool.

Keep us posted and good luck.

Archived