Gumball Machine Factory

Nick505

I am getting ready to place an order on some LYPC classics. Just wondering if anyone has any experience in ordering these because it does not say if locks and keys are included with each machine. http://www.gumballmachinefactory.com/index.html is there I am ordering. I would like to find this out before ordering so I can order the locks if needed.

Thanks,

Nick

I am getting ready to place an order on some LYPC classics. Just wondering if anyone has any experience in ordering these because it does not say if locks and keys are included with each machine. http://www.gumballma....com/index.html is there I am ordering. I would like to find this out before ordering so I can order the locks if needed.

Thanks,

Nick

please please please do not spend your hard earned money on substandard machines, if you are buying new call a&a and get some decent reproduction machines, and if you can afford it, buy directly from northwestern. You will be glad you did a year from now.

Nick, you can buy good used equipment for the same price but a much better machine. Northwesterns or Oaks will last forever (well almost). Try abcvendingproducts.com, northwestern super 60's $60 and down, AA Global $50, Oak Acorn 450 for $35. Ken is a great guy, I and other members have purchased from him.

Good deal I suppose. I wasn't aware of that website. Now how about my previous post? candy, lock & key, and shipping 56.25 a piece.. I am even going to to try to get them with all that included at 50 a head. What do you think.

All new machines come with a lock and key. Used machines may or may not come with lock and key.

Those oaks in your pic look like they are oak acorns, not oak vistas. Vistas are about $50 new (yes, with lock and key) so there would be no point in paying more for used than you can get for new.

Nick..........forget Gumball Factory's machines. They are substandard and not sturdy at all. I know from experience. I bought a few when I first started. Go with Oak buddy. You can not beat their prices and quality.

I had some older couple leave one of their cards on a table at work today,that was pretty unusual.

they also had a booth at the pizza expo, which was nest door to the vending show, trying to take advantage of unsuspecting restaurant owners. I didnt ask all the prices on the items they had but while I was browsing I asked how much for a bag of toys?$35 for a bag of 1 inch!!

I had some older couple leave one of their cards on a table at work today,that was pretty unusual.

they also had a booth at the pizza expo, which was nest door to the vending show, trying to take advantage of unsuspecting restaurant owners. I didnt ask all the prices on the items they had but while I was browsing I asked how much for a bag of toys?$35 for a bag of 1 inch!!

Well Antonio, maybe they thought you were one of those "smart" restaurant owners. The kind that buy their own equipment and claim to make 100% rather than the measly 25% a greedy vendor would give!

Of course those "smart" restaurant owners usually buy from those web based resellers who buy their stuff from A&A and mark it up. So those owners end up paying $35 for a bag of Aliens or $20 for a bag of superballs or $55 for a box of NFL stickers or $30 for a case of assorted gumballs, etc, etc. I guess you are not so "smart" after all Antonio! ;D

Archived