1-800's

mainor5251

I bought some 1800's a while back and found them to be quality machines. The only thing that I don't like is that since they are a triple they are not very diverse not with out at least some modifying but they do have there place. I have several locations that warrant a triple but rack would either be overkill or just not enough room for one. So now that I have a chance to buy some more it makes sense, especially since I'm almost out of spare machines. My only concern is that most of the base are plastic. Did 1-800 make them with plastic bases at one time or were these transplanted? And if they did make them does anybody know of there quality and stability of machine.

Got 46 of the 1-800's being delivered to my door step for less than $49 a machine plus a bunch of extra cannisters, gumball wheels, 2 totes, and locks for 11 of them. I think I will try to locate most of these myself so I can target locations that I think can support a triple.

Got 46 of the 1-800's being delivered to my door step for less than $49 a machine plus a bunch of extra cannisters, gumball wheels, 2 totes, and locks for 11 of them. I think I will try to locate most of these myself so I can target locations that I think can support a triple.

The plastic base 1800 is the older unit with metal being the newer. The only difference I have noticed is age and wear and tear and the base. Both are solid machines. It looks like a great deal; if a loc won't support 3 heads leave one empty.

The 1800's arrived tonight. Treadmill(Ken) and his wife real nice people delivered them to my doorstep. Machines in real good shape and lots of extra stuff very pleased couldn't have ask for anything more at less then $49 a machine. Could hear some change jingling around in some of them so its safe to say they already started making me money. One thing that really sweetened the deal was the gumball wheels had a spring for a stirrer instead of the plastic arm that always breaks off when vending toys.

The 1800's arrived tonight. Treadmill(Ken) and his wife real nice people delivered them to my doorstep. Machines in real good shape and lots of extra stuff very pleased couldn't have ask for anything more at less then $49 a machine. Could hear some change jingling around in some of them so its safe to say they already started making me money. One thing that really sweetened the deal was the gumball wheels had a spring for a stirrer instead of the plastic arm that always breaks off when vending toys.

Christmas time at the Mainor's tonight! wtg James!

Christmas time at the Mainor's tonight! wtg James!

thanks buddy, could definitely take you up on your locating offer when you come down now, I've self located several of my machines but need to get better at it, so I look forward to anything you might be able to show me if you have the time when you come down.

thanks buddy, could definitely take you up on your locating offer when you come down now, I've self located several of my machines but need to get better at it, so I look forward to anything you might be able to show me if you have the time when you come down.

plan on the week of march 21st, let me know what days your off and I will plan around that

Archived