Kickstart - Toy Locations

amc-vending

I have ordered some good charity candy locations from kickstart in the past but I am wanting to place some toy machines out.

Has anyone ever ordered a toy location from Kickstart

If so - how did they do ??

I have ordered some good charity candy locations from kickstart in the past but I am wanting to place some toy machines out.

I ordered toy locations from KSL and wasn't happy with the result.

The majority of locations they found were not really different from what I would get if I had just ordered candy locations instead...yet they charge you a lot more for toys than what you pay for a single or double location.

Frankly, if you are looking specifically for toy locations and only toy locations, I don't know that ANY phone locator is a good choice.

If at all possible, because what you want is very specific, I recommend you locate the toy locations yourself.

Even if you only have time to locate for yourself occasionally and even if you locate by phone like KSL would, at least you will suffer less wasted time delivering machines to locations that are not child-friendly.

You live in your town and know area businesses better than a locator calling from out-of-state does.

Therefore, you have the advantage of really knowing whether or not the business you are contacting is child-friendly.

A locator calling from our of town will send you to steakhouses with coat-and-tie requirements, wine bars, and upscale bistros...all because they fall in the "restaurant" category.

But, these places rarely see children and usually make for crappy toy locations in my experience.

We have ordered toy locations from KS, and they have been more difficult to get placed, but the locations have been good. Some of the people expected candy, and some of the leads for locations weren't really good places, but they can't see that over the phone, so all in all, they get a thumbs up. After I get the last location from my current order, I will order again.

• 3 weeks later...

I have ordered toy from both KS and Eddie, it's hard to place. They do a great job both, but it's difficult. I am looking into double head locations now for the future and after that is established maybe adding the toys later on. That said, I'm happy with the one toy location that has been found.

I havent heard back from them in a couple of weeks - I know Ron's dad passed away thou.

I did find a locator that locates racks and such - he charges 100 for a 5 way rack and 150 for 7 way and up

So waiting for him to find my NW 5 way rack a new home.

I havent heard back from them in a couple of weeks - I know Ron's dad passed away thou.

I did find a locator that locates racks and such - he charges 100 for a 5 way rack and 150 for 7 way and up

So waiting for him to find my NW 5 way rack a new home.

Care to share the info of your rack locator?

Jeremytina - I'm just trying to get racks located - don't care if thread was hijacked lol :)

If he works out with some good locations - I will be placing more racks each month using him and I'm sure other people here would use him also - I am still waiting on the location - he said he had several locations intertested but waiting on final approval

You can refuse the location from what I understand.

He also locates soda / snack machines also - with reasonable pricing on them

His number is (216) 640-7362 ask for Bob or Tony - tell them Allen sent ya :)

I called this number sunday and left a message hoping he would call back on monday but no one did.I called again monday afternoon,left another message and still not a peep back from them.not a good start after a potential new customer calls TWICE -and they cant be bothered to call back.maybe they are in the bahamas like the other one.maybe they are in the bahamas together even.

If he ever answers phone or calls back I will use his services if he has right to refusal.

I just got off the phone with him

He said the main number is 216-586-3775 or 877-798-6660

the 216-586-3775 is one the I usually call - I had got that 1st number off one of their website pages

I just got off the phone with him

He said the main number is 216-586-3775 or 877-798-6660

the 216-586-3775 is one the I usually call - I had got that 1st number off one of their website pages

did he mention why he hasnt returned his calls?

did he mention why he hasnt returned his calls?

I might have had the wrong number listed, but he also said he had troubles with the phone system for the last few days,

try the new number I listed and let me know what happens

the locator called me back on thursday and said he had had phone issues.I couldnt talk at the time and he said he would call me back in an hour but never did.I will try again monday.

Called today and spoke to a woman that answered. I had to leave a message, so we'll see if I get a call back.

• 2 weeks later...

They have found me 2locations and are working on a grocery store for a 9 way.they have been charging me 150 regardless of the size of the rack.I would have liked 100 for a 5way better since thsts most of my racks.they have succeeded where midwest failed.same zip code and ends group were able to get me a location per week with established restaurants. they also give you a 90 day kickout warranty. this is important as a right to refuse locations. when I hired kelly to find me locations 1 of them booted me and I was up s*** creek with 150 less in my pocket and nothing to show for it.these people are the way to go for racks.

They have found me 2locations and are working on a grocery store for a 9 way.they have been charging me 150 regardless of the size of the rack.I would have liked 100 for a 5way better since thsts most of my racks.they have succeeded where midwest failed.same zip code and ends group were able to get me a location per week with established restaurants. they also give you a 90 day kickout warranty. this is important as a right to refuse locations. when I hired kelly to find me locations 1 of them booted me and I was up s*** creek with 150 less in my pocket and nothing to show for it.these people are the way to go for racks.

so do I get a + for helping you out :)

Archived