How much should I expect to earn from a 7 head vending rack?

Dude

Provided it's in a decent location. I may buy one for $400 It has the following.

3- 2" Northwestern containers,

2- Tattoo/Sticker slots

4- 1" Eagle Vend slots.

Here's a pic

3nb3k93m35T15Q35X4b2k943a92cefc0013b6.jpg

What would should I expect to earn with something like this in a decent location.(conservative estimate)?

oh and how hard would be for a locator to place something like this?

Thanks for any advice

Oh really, man that's not good. I was hoping to get this today or tomorrow and try Eddie Bauer or Kickstart. Not sure what i'll do now. I guess I can call them anyway and see if they can do it, can't hurt to try I guess.

What would should I expect to earn with something like this in a decent location.(conservative estimate)?

Thanks for any advice

I find locators have hard time placing a single or double head toys for charity. I'd be surprised if you could find some place willing to put a rack in for charity. I could be wrong, but it's probably going to depend on your location. I wouldn't try that in California for sure. You probably could take the picture and try to get a commission location but it will take your legwork.

As for how much, if each head did a min of $15 a month then you're conservatively going to see around $100. But I think you could make a lot more than that if you stocked it right and have a good location. A location near me has almost the exact same setup but it's very neglected and dirty. I'd be surprised if they make $50. With a little work it could do really well.

Provided it's in a decent location. I may buy one for $400 It has the following.

2- Tattoo/Sticker slots

4- 1" Eagle Vend slots.

Here's a pic

3nb3k93m35T15Q35X4b2k943a92cefc0013b6.jpg

Thanks for any advice

in this picture you have:

2 ea 2 inch northwesterns

1 ea 2 column tattoo/sticker machine

4 ea 1 inch machines

there are not like you said

2- Tattoo/Sticker slots

4- 1" Eagle Vend slots.

are there more machines not pictured in this deal?

Kelly is right. Locators here on the board wont locate racks. There are rack locators, But they locate in person and will only fly or drive in if your wanting to locate 10+ racks. When charity locators locate candy machines they jump on the phone dial until they get the yes answers they were paid for and move on. Placing racks is much more work. Even though im sure that they are out there I have never seen a charity rack myself. You will have to pay some sorta comm. Now there are a wide range of what people think is fair when paying. Just pay what you are ok with paying and pay attention to the norm in your area so that your location is not lost over 5%. I pay from 15% to 40% and have a few special locations at 50%. I adv. around 27% depending on sales. I assume that this is your only rack. I would tell you to be very careful on products and stick to the basic. Multi rack operators can shift slow moving product but having one rack that wont be an option for you.

Best of luck

My goal is 100 min per month per rack. But with the current economy i have learned to take less. lol

Kelly is right. Locators here on the board wont locate racks. There are rack locators, But they locate in person and will only fly or drive in if your wanting to locate 10+ racks. When charity locators locate candy machines they jump on the phone dial until they get the yes answers they were paid for and move on. Placing racks is much more work. Even though im sure that they are out there I have never seen a charity rack myself. You will have to pay some sorta comm. Now there are a wide range of what people think is fair when paying. Just pay what you are ok with paying and pay attention to the norm in your area so that your location is not lost over 5%. I pay from 15% to 40% and have a few special locations at 50%. I adv. around 27% depending on sales. I assume that this is your only rack. I would tell you to be very careful on products and stick to the basic. Multi rack operators can shift slow moving product but having one rack that wont be an option for you.

Best of luck

My goal is 100 min per month per rack. But with the current economy i have learned to take less. lol

Have you ever used a rack loactor Hav? If so, who? I have looked online and haven't seen anyone advertise. I would be interested in having someone do this, and I would be willing to make the investment a couple months down the road.

I have not but a friend of mine uses a lady from CA. She will fly out when he has 50 or so racks to go out. He pays 150 per rack and all her travel expenses. And ya she's that good

That's awesome. Let me get a few more months down the line and I'll get her info from you. How long of a time frame does it take her to locate 50 racks?

in this picture you have:

2 ea 2 inch northwesterns

1 ea 2 column tattoo/sticker machine

4 ea 1 inch machines

there are not like you said

2- Tattoo/Sticker slots

4- 1" Eagle Vend slots.

are there more machines not pictured in this deal?

oh no, I just mean 2 slots for stickers and I just glanced at the top 3 and was thinking they were all capsules doh!. Just some typos, sorry bout that.

Archived