Advice needed

jovigirl

Greetings, I am contemplating purchasing 6 combo genesis machines. I was promised locations with 65 plus employees (college, medical center, manufacturing). 3 year contract per location. Machines delivered and set up. 7 year warranty, 5 years insurance (theft, vandalism). Full warranty for parts/service. First time product bonus. (will fill each machine first time). $17,850. Please advise!!!

Greetings, I am contemplating purchasing 6 combo genesis machines. I was promised locations with 65 plus employees (college, medical center, manufacturing). 3 year contract per location. Machines delivered and set up. 7 year warranty, 5 years insurance (theft, vandalism). Full warranty for parts/service. First time product bonus. (will fill each machine first time). $17,850. Please advise!!!

DON`T DO IT. PLEASE TELL US THAT YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SIGNED ANYTHING.

You can buy these machines on ebay and CL all day long for a few hundred bucks. Then pay a locator, or better yet get the location yourself, to get you a location and you have the location and machine for less than 1,000.00 per machine. Contracts are contingent on service, if you don`t provide service you are out and the contract is meaningless.

The machines are cheap and have a poor reputation do some searches here on the forum and see what others that have them say about them.

these machines just went up for auction here (with the locations) and fetched between 100-400 each, i noticed some local vending repair places were the main bidders,probably just going to part them out. hope that gives you some idea of the value

DON`T DO IT. PLEASE TELL US THAT YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SIGNED ANYTHING.

You can buy these machines on ebay and CL all day long for a few hundred bucks. Then pay a locator, or better yet get the location yourself, to get you a location and you have the location and machine for less than 1,000.00 per machine. Contracts are contingent on service, if you don`t provide service you are out and the contract is meaningless.

The machines are cheap and have a poor reputation do some searches here on the forum and see what others that have them say about them.

Good advise, these machines are junk and can't hold enough product to get you a good return on 18k.

JD

Archived