coin envelopes

I've seen refund coin envelopes attached to full line machines around town, but I can't seem to find a good source. What do the TVF members use? I'd like to not only find refund envelopes, but also a way to attach it to machines.

-Devin

I never liked when vendors supply refund envelopes (unless the location asks for them). It's kinda like saying "hey my machines ARE gonna break but fill out this form and I will take care of it".

I've seen refund coin envelopes attached to full line machines around town, but I can't seem to find a good source. What do the TVF members use? I'd like to not only find refund envelopes, but also a way to attach it to machines.

-Devin

I use a zipper bag with 5.00 in it that the receptionist or someone keeps in their desk and handles refunds as needed.

On my bottle machine locations I give an envelope with 5 $1bills and 5 quarters in it to the person that deals with misvended customers. I ask them to write the date, time and the person's name down to avoid repeat bums wanting a free soda.

i ask my contact to put a note on the machine if someone reports lost money and to call me and put a strip of masking tape across the coin or bill slot if it happens more than once i will kick them a candy bar pack of donuts now and then for doing this favor

Archived